Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I can guarantee that Natsu will fight a Kin. Who else is gonna fight? Elfman and Loki are alot weaker than Natsu. Gray is almost the same strength as Natsu. Lucy, Cana and Evergreen are also weaker. All thats left are Erza, Cana and Makarov.
    I wouldn't hold Loki there just yet, isn't he a Golden key? I might be overrating a bit though but still Lucy mentioned it they were only what 12? That are very powerful? How I see it Loki isn't at his full potential because of his weakest link which is Lucy, who is progressing just like Natsu.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    what magic do u guys think hades use?
    i thought about it and have no idea, not even a theory what magic he may use
    I don't think it'll be anything surprising honestly, might just be the same dark magic the leader of the Oracien Seis used.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no the flames were caused by his explosive magic and explosions can cause flames and there are more to them than just fire thats why natsu is not just going to walk over this guy.
    You can't justified that retarded post you said earlier or argue with this since its in the chapter. Explosion yes aftermath may cause some things to burn creating fire/flames. It clear as day that was one of his moves, read the part when he says it too, than you have happy confirming its a piller of fire.

Explosions don't cause a pillar of fire, they cause explosions.

chances are gildarts, freid, and bixlow come back becuase there is no way they got that far in that short of a time. and
    It wasn't a short time they was mentioned leaving quite a few chapters ago a lot has happen since than. If Marakov in 1 chapter went from the Graveyard to the front of the island, Gildarts group could have covered quite a distance already.

The question is why did Mashima have Gildratz,Bixlow and Fried leave this early? Gildratz up to something, why would he not wait to see who passes this trial that is only done once a year?

but i really would bet my bottom dollar on gildartz freid and bixlow getting in to this fight.
    I haven't read any post's of them not getting into this fight, who are you arguing with on this.

If you missed what others said already, here are what the 2 choices that are more likely to happen with Gildratz group. I might had miss some though.

1. Gildratz group comes back to the island just near end when all the major fights have already finished or about to finish. In other words before they are killed they make it just in time.

2. They never show up FT gets utterly defeated and Zeref is the new Blackbeard in other words Natsu's enemy/rival that probably won't be resolved till the end of the series.

Could be a mixture of 1 and 2 but fuck it type that later.

wendy does have some epic healing powers she could get any one back in to a fight real quick.
    Wendy needs to get herself back up before anything.

They won't be coming back any time soon, definitely not before Gajeel.

now when i said i would not mind if natsu just fights a solider that is what i meant not that he would not fight a kin.
    Might want to edit the post then, proofreading helps, because you sure as hell didn't tell us that message.
    but i do not see him fighting azuma or at least not for very long any way.
    Natsu is fighting Azuma.

but i have an idea that maybe natsu fights Ultear since there fight B4 was not really a real one since she even said she did not us half of her power when she fought him as Zalty.
    Ultear out of all the kins is the one that revolves more around the story than anyone, I would even say more than Zeref. Your saying Natsu will fight her because of the similar reason why he wants to fight Erza? Not at they're full potentials? Not to mention Natsu or anyone for that matter has any clue that was Ultear back then.

Do you purposely say what won't happen?

OH and with hades IDK there is nothing to go off of but to take a guess i would say some kind of dark magic, demonic magic, or hell magic. or something along those lines.
    This is the only thing out of that whole wall of pseudo-text that sounds plausible even though it is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, Juvia was s-class, too.. wasnt she? And gray beat her.. :-p
    And yeah, i know... The 7-kin are probably s-class and stronger than some other s-class people (like juvia) but possibly weaker than others (gildartz) and we all know how natsu faired against gildartz.. and he cant beat erza, which is probably about where a lot of the 7 kin are... Although if id have to guess id say a good number are weaker than her. Also the 7-kins range is probably pretty big, too..

I admit natsu would probably need a cheap bonus like that to beat azuma. Personally, i wouldnt mind natsu and happy taking him on for a bit.. Then someone coming to rescue natsu as hed probably be losing if he cant eat the fire or just doesnt for some reason... (He might even be losing if he can eat the fire) Then he can go fight someone else.
    thats kind of along the lines of what i was thinking. like natsu only fights him for a bit and realizes that he can not win then gildartz save the day congratulating him for learning something from there battle. i still think we might see a ultear VS natsu rematch. and she was S class in phantom lord what that means in fairy tail? i do not think there element 4 were as strong as fairy tails S class. but yes she could be an S class.

also for those people who do not think an explosion can cause a tower of flames.
    "An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. An explosion creates a shock wave. If the shock wave is a supersonic detonation, then the source of the blast is called a "high explosive". Subsonic shock waves are created by low explosives through the slower burning process known as deflagration." definition of explosions.

now there are some types of explosions that can super heat the air so hot that the air ignites the air its self causeing fire from the force of the explosion so yes explosions can cause a tower of flames.

and gildarts chapter wise yes left a while ago but in fairy tail time its still the same day probably not even 2 hours since they left, probably less than that.
    Last edited by cross777; 12-08-2010 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    OK.. a few things.. dont feel like quoting, though, cross..

I pointed out that juvia was s-class to show that s-class between guilds vary. S-class varies, for that matter. Gray beat an S-class, Gray = (or <) Natsu.. so Natsu might actually be able to beat some of the weaker S-class. Theres no guarantee right now that all of the 7 kin are Top S-class like FT, though they most likely are.. but their levels will differ.

And do explosions usually make a tower of flames? Didnt realize they were so neat and perfect like that. O.o
    It even spirals and gets thinner as it goes up. Damn thats some strange fire.. (well, i doubt the wendys roar did that, im not even sure she got it off

Cmon guys.. We all know hades is going to use a sword with 10 forms.. Or fairy magic! :-p

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    And yeah, i know... The 7-kin are probably s-class and stronger than some other s-class people (like juvia) but possibly weaker than others (gildartz) and we all know how natsu faired against gildartz.. and he cant beat erza, which is probably about where a lot of the 7 kin are... Although if id have to guess id say a good number are weaker than her. Also the 7-kins range is probably pretty big, too..

I admit natsu would probably need a cheap bonus like that to beat azuma. Personally, i wouldnt mind natsu and happy taking him on for a bit.. Then someone coming to rescue natsu as hed probably be losing if he cant eat the fire or just doesnt for some reason... (He might even be losing if he can eat the fire) Then he can go fight someone else.

Im hoping happy can help natsu a bit more than he used to..

Oh, and im guessing someone already brought this up.. but everyone knows who azuma is in rave master.. right? Christ they are too alike.
    i liked the fact that shuda had to lock onto a target before the explosion happend.

Also azuma can apparently mold out of trees so he's probably a multi magic user which would be rather neat.

it reminded me from the first Oriceion Seis fight from Rave Master. I figure it something like that here.where practically everyone got pwnd..

Cmon guys.. We all know hades is going to use a sword with 10 forms.. Or fairy magic! :-p .
    Anything from Magma to Poison .or maybe some crazy necromancy

about makarov,if he dies i guess it will be from Black Mage Zeref.

I gotta wonder about Ultear, though. She's betrayed everyone she's ever partnered up with, so who's to say she'll even stick around Hades when this is all over?

You could say she has... Ultear-ior motives.

btw,No Fairy Tail next week according to mangastream. That's pretty depressing, this arc has already become my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm

Im hoping happy can help natsu a bit more than he used to..

Oh, and im guessing someone already brought this up.. but everyone knows who azuma is in rave master.. right? Christ they are too alike.
    I think Natsu would be able to beat Erza if he went all out. I think the only reason Natsu hasnt beaten her is so it shows us that even though Natsu has beaten all these ultra strong mages he still has a long way to go until hes the strongest in his Guild.

well i think when that was said it meant that his over all level of power was higher than hers but not really than natsu could flat out beat her because she has to much armor that could take advantage of his weaknesses and i do not think its a clear cut natus win i think they are more even than any thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

also for those people who do not think an explosion can cause a tower of flames.
    "An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. An explosion creates a shock wave. If the shock wave is a supersonic detonation, then the source of the blast is called a "high explosive". Subsonic shock waves are created by low explosives through the slower burning process known as deflagration." definition of explosions.

now there are some types of explosions that can super heat the air so hot that the air ignites the air its self causeing fire from the force of the explosion so yes explosions can cause a tower of flames.
    1. The post is ignorantly retarded.

2. Not only those that definition not say anything about causing tower of flames it also the more in depth definition when you get into physics in shit. This is manga.

3. If your trying to say his magic caused that, then you are on the path to being right. Even though again it's always the obvious things with you.

4. Conclusion that was Azuma's fire magic attack again confirmed by Happy to answer us readers what it was really since its in black and white. You did not get a drawn out panel of explosion(s) happening before he did that move. It's completely different from all his earlier attacks that were explosions. Your dead wrong on this, your only proving even more that actual facts you ignore.

~ 597

And do explosions usually make a tower of flames? Didnt realize they were so neat and perfect like that. O.o
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I think Natsu would be able to beat Erza if he went all out. I think the only reason Natsu hasnt beaten her is so it shows us that even though Natsu has beaten all these ultra strong mages he still has a long way to go until hes the strongest in his Guild.
    How I see it is that Erza is just far more experienced than him and has brains as well unlike Natsu. I don't think Natsu could beat her just because she would out smart him, she has speed and raw power as well. Erza is OP.

But Natsu is the main character so it's only a matter of time before he beats everyone !

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    How I see it is that Erza is just far more experienced than him and has brains as well unlike Natsu. I don't think Natsu could beat her just because she would out smart him, she has speed and raw power as well. Erza is OP.
    Plus she has that hax armor that nullifies 50% of natsu's fire magic.. I think it does that, anyway.. But that armor is hax against natsu.. He only fights with half is power against her, pretty much.. So until he learns to think better and has more experience and all that good stuff, he probably wont be able to beat her.

Although, you never know about all that OP dragon techniques that might come up out of no where.. But thats probably the only way for him to beat her right now...

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Man this week Fairy Tail was top for me, easily. Enjoyed this chapter a lot, Azuma vs Wendy,Lily, and Mest was done so well, neither of the characters were tossed aside. Lily was badass looking forward to seeing him fight with a weapon.

But Marakov fucking Marakov top it off for me, smiling and laughing at the first glimpse of giant Marakov, because I was like what's surprising Hearts guild then OH SHIT!

Honest opinion I wasn't liking how the test that started with this arc got speed up and pretty much over with. Damn this chapter was awesome.
    Yeah PL will be 1 of the more powerful mages in FT. Actually disliked how long it took to convince Mest to fight with FT. I mean you got some1 trying to kill you, yeah you join up with the people trying to take him down. Was wondering Mest still must have used some type of memory magic to get FT to accept him so easily so why not use it on Azuma, maybe make him forget his abilities?

And greatly miss that we will not get to see the test through. Was kind of hoping at 1st that they might let the test end then have them attack. Still hoping Kana and maybe 1 other member proves themselves enough that they become S-class as a result. I would miss her if that crazy hot drunk left.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Though sadly if he does die there are so many options for a new arc, mainly laxus and raven tail
    Who's raven tail? Were they introduced or mentioned before?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i liked the fact that shuda had to lock onto a target before the explosion happend.

Also azuma can apparently mold out of trees so he's probably a multi magic user which would be rather neat.

it reminded me from the first Oriceion Seis fight from Rave Master. I figure it something like that here.where practically everyone got pwnd..
    Good points, one and all, especially with the multi-magics. He seems like Gildartz in that regards.
    and I can see the similarities between the Oracion Seis from RM. But that means if it happens similar that their fights might pretty much be right next to each other but still 1vs1.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Who's raven tail? Were they introduced or mentioned before?
    Think that's the guild Laxus's father controls not sure.