Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Thats why i added some other stuff.. But anyway, didnt natsu call that fire magic? Which if that is the case, he probably should be able to eat it.. Its just that he might still get damaged by it because its not only fire that is dangerous.. I wonder if something similar to natsu eating etherion will happen towards the end of the fight if natsu cant eat his explosions.. safely... :-/ Although they might not even fight. XD
    no he said look at that tower of flames witch was caused by the explosion but yeah i hope they do not fight i would rather have a bigger fight than that. erza, mira jane, gildartz, freid, luxus LOL. again i do hopw luxus shows up at some point i have been thinking that for chapters now but who knows. i mean in my opinion i do not think natsu should fight a kin because he is not far off of gajeels power and he was beaten down by fodder. so i would not mind seeing natsu fight a solider ant or maybe a weaker member of the 7 kin but i think there could be better fights other than natsu VS azuma.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no he said look at that tower of flames witch was caused by the explosion
    A explosion does not cause a tower a flames, it causes a explosion.

That was one of his moves.

How could anyone miss this.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-07-2010 at 10:14 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    no he said look at that tower of flames witch was caused by the explosion but yeah i hope they do not fight i would rather have a bigger fight than that. erza, mira jane, gildartz, freid, luxus LOL. again i do hopw luxus shows up at some point i have been thinking that for chapters now but who knows. i mean in my opinion i do not think natsu should fight a kin because he is not far off of gajeels power and he was beaten down by fodder. so i would not mind seeing natsu fight a solider ant or maybe a weaker member of the 7 kin but i think there could be better fights other than natsu VS azuma.
    I can guarantee that Natsu will fight a Kin. Who else is gonna fight? Elfman and Loki are alot weaker than Natsu. Gray is almost the same strength as Natsu. Lucy, Cana and Evergreen are also weaker. All thats left are Erza, Cana and Makarov.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    wha about mira..gildartz.....
    this is gonna be an all out battle for the FT.at least for some of the big shots.
    if not,it`s will be just like mest said.FT will not have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member
    Ah, natsu mentioned the tower of flames.. happy said noone in the guild has that kind of magic.. But still, Natsu should be able to eat that fire..

Gajeel barely took down 2 mages.. Which was just to show the GH strength, too... And honestly, who but a kin could natsu fight? Sure shouldnt be hades.. And if its just some soldiers then its pointless.. He is the main character and there arent many others that can fight with the 7 kin.. I dont care how much you want it, but i doubt gildartz is going to show up and take out 3 of the kin and finish hades (if you think makarovs going lose.. ) But freid, gildartz, makarov, erza, mirajane.. 5v8.. and 2 of them arent on the island yet. So unless emo boy helps FT, the s-class participants will probably be facing some 7 kin members, along with the s-class female mages... And if its just natsu who gets to take care of the soldiers.. thats stupid. Erza is actually the perfect one for that, same with MJ. Give one of them some backup and she might be able to handle it. Maybe both of them will take out the soldiers.. dunno, unless makarov does it.

8 s-class participants, 7 kin.. 1 participant left and 2 hurt.. but maybe they each get one, mest isnt really a member of FT, too.. so maybe each FT member participant.. But itd be a pretty good trial for them. :-p Let the s-class mages take out the fodder! :-p

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    wha about mira..gildartz.....
    this is gonna be an all out battle for the FT.at least for some of the big shots.
    if not,it`s will be just like mest said.FT will not have a chance
    Forgot Mira but there is no guarantee Gildarts will come back.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    ...mira is still in the island...besides they already use the smoke signal.if you guys think fried and bixlow wil be back why not gildartz....

Ah, natsu mentioned the tower of flames.. happy said noone in the guild has that kind of magic.. But still, Natsu should be able to eat that fire..

Gajeel barely took down 2 mages.. Which was just to show the GH strength, too... And honestly, who but a kin could natsu fight? Sure shouldnt be hades.. And if its just some soldiers then its pointless.. He is the main character and there arent many others that can fight with the 7 kin.. I dont care how much you want it, but i doubt gildartz is going to show up and take out 3 of the kin and finish hades (if you think makarovs going lose.. ) But freid, gildartz, makarov, erza, mirajane.. 5v8.. and 2 of them arent on the island yet. So unless emo boy helps FT, the s-class participants will probably be facing some 7 kin members, along with the s-class female mages... And if its just natsu who gets to take care of the soldiers.. thats stupid. Erza is actually the perfect one for that, same with MJ. Give one of them some backup and she might be able to handle it. Maybe both of them will take out the soldiers.. dunno, unless makarov does it.

8 s-class participants, 7 kin.. 1 participant left and 2 hurt.. but maybe they each get one, mest isnt really a member of FT, too.. so maybe each FT member participant.. But itd be a pretty good trial for them. :-p Let the s-class mages take out the fodder! :-p
    well he will be fighting azuma, butThe 7 kin are supposed to be at least S-level mages, what other excuse could there be for Natsu to defeat one of them?

The set up is perfectly reasonable as far as I'm concerned, Natsu has no business beating mages of the 7 kin without DEM powerups, unless he's the natural enemy of one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

what magic do u guys think hades use?
    i thought about it and have no idea, not even a theory what magic he may use

no the flames were caused by his explosive magic and explosions can cause flames and there are more to them than just fire thats why natsu is not just going to walk over this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I can guarantee that Natsu will fight a Kin. Who else is gonna fight? Elfman and Loki are alot weaker than Natsu. Gray is almost the same strength as Natsu. Lucy, Cana and Evergreen are also weaker. All thats left are Erza, Cana and Makarov.
    chances are gildarts, freid, and bixlow come back becuase there is no way they got that far in that short of a time. and
    most of us feel that caprico is Capricorn right, so i can see lucy cana and loki tagging against him. i think gray fights with zan crow. but i really would bet my bottom dollar on gildartz freid and bixlow getting in to this fight. that would mean that some kind of combination of gildartz, mira jane, erza, juvia, freid, bixlow, elfman and ever greean would be left to make some waves.

also we are all just assuming that gajeel, wendy, lilly and mest are out for the count who knows if they get back in to this. wendy does have some epic healing powers she could get any one back in to a fight real quick.

now when i said i would not mind if natsu just fights a solider that is what i meant not that he would not fight a kin. but i do not see him fighting azuma or at least not for very long any way. but i have an idea that maybe natsu fights Ultear since there fight B4 was not really a real one since she even said she did not us half of her power when she fought him as Zalty.

OH and with hades IDK there is nothing to go off of but to take a guess i would say some kind of dark magic, demonic magic, or hell magic. or something along those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    well he will be fighting azuma, butThe 7 kin are supposed to be at least S-level mages, what other excuse could there be for Natsu to defeat one of them?

The set up is perfectly reasonable as far as I'm concerned, Natsu has no business beating mages of the 7 kin without DEM powerups, unless he's the natural enemy of one of them.
    Well, Juvia was s-class, too.. wasnt she? And gray beat her.. :-p
    And yeah, i know... The 7-kin are probably s-class and stronger than some other s-class people (like juvia) but possibly weaker than others (gildartz) and we all know how natsu faired against gildartz.. and he cant beat erza, which is probably about where a lot of the 7 kin are... Although if id have to guess id say a good number are weaker than her. Also the 7-kins range is probably pretty big, too..

I admit natsu would probably need a cheap bonus like that to beat azuma. Personally, i wouldnt mind natsu and happy taking him on for a bit.. Then someone coming to rescue natsu as hed probably be losing if he cant eat the fire or just doesnt for some reason... (He might even be losing if he can eat the fire) Then he can go fight someone else.

Im hoping happy can help natsu a bit more than he used to..

Oh, and im guessing someone already brought this up.. but everyone knows who azuma is in rave master.. right? Christ they are too alike.