Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Gildarts would be a good opponent for Azuma. Too bad Natsu is about to use him as a punching bag.

Mest and the council are such pussies. The Council seems to pay more attention on trying to disband official Guilds then Dark Guilds who go around killing people.

I see Makarov getting beaten next chap by maybe 3 of the 7 kin. It will show us what some of the Kin are capable of. If Fried, Bixlow and Gildarts cant see a giant Makarov they must be blind. They couldnt have gotten too far away from the Island.
    well natsu could get out classed by azuma and gildartz saves the day? and AGREE and even if they do not see him witch they should be able to they should feel the massive amount of magic he must be putting off right now and gildartz should be able to recognize how bad the situation is from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Hmm, well im hoping since so many people can see makarov dying that he wont end up dying.. :-/

Also, about mendy calling ultear ul.. For some reason i can see that being a nickname her mother called her.. That would also explain why she would get pissed off if someone called her that, too. I thought this was the reason, first.. Didnt really think about it being so similar to her moms name til after i had finished the chapter. lol
    same here i do not think he dies but will come very close and in the end give the master role to some one else and he willl just pop up in the manga from time to time.

and yeah i noticed that she probably got pissed due to something her mom used to call her or the similarity to her name

and actually hades being a former fairy tail member not that bad od an idea not to the degree you said but him being a member would explain how he knew the island was there.
    Last edited by cross777; 12-06-2010 at 01:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@ Chaos about the Hades bit, since Mest was what everyone was pointing fingers on how Hearts got the location to the island it's been scratched now since he's not part of them. Why did he get a reaction like that though when Zeref appeared? Just showing how much he really wants to disband FT for his promotion I guess?

So yeah still waiting for the explanation on how they got there. Probably through Hades, yeah got to agree with that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well natsu could get out classes by azuma and gildartz saves the day?
    What the fuck are you saying?

Suck to say it but yeah... Marakov is on his last stand. He either going to get damaged beyond healing possibility and retire or simply die off. The talk about retirement since Laxus and this just shadow it even more...

Now, Asuma is useless against natsu, Natsu can just eat the explosion he'll create and power up and pwn him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Suck to say it but yeah... Marakov is on his last stand. He either going to get damaged beyond healing possibility and retire or simply die off. The talk about retirement since Laxus and this just shadow it even more...

Now, Asuma is useless against natsu, Natsu can just eat the explosion he'll create and power up and pwn him. lol
    doubt its that simple explosions are not just fire there is a lot of kinetic energy involved there and do not for get the impact. this is far from a lock from natsu. as i said B4 he could get out classed by azuma and end up being saved by gildartz.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I really hope that FM is right about this; The kin running off around the island while it's hades vs. makarov but we won't see that fight towards the end and makarov wins.

He's just so badass but we've actually never really seen how badass he is and why he was chosen as one of the top 10 mages. We saw him get blindsided by aria, 1hit ko phantom basically but never really an indepth on his awesomness so i really don't want him dying. Though sadly if he does die there are so many options for a new arc, mainly laxus and raven tail

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Only if he can eat explosions, which i think he can/should.. But.. it seems like itd be pretty risky. Explosions tend to toss shit around pretty fast.. I dunno, but i dont see natsu being in too great of shape after having a rock or something else crash into the back of his throat.. Though the manga might go with that.. But i dont really see natsu being able to easily swallow explosions.. cause then thatd make him pretty weak if he struggles a lot with asuma.. Although asuma might have enough magic skills to not need to use any explosion/fire magic whatsoever, which is a different case. Oh, and i guess because he uses explosion magic he might have some resistance to fire/heat magic, too. Which might even it out a bit.

I think It's Makarov time to go. He's overrated anyway.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I think It's Makarov time to go. He's overrated anyway.
    Agreed,and makarov death will be a nice entrance for laxus.
    makarov dyng in laxus hand and he give him his final words and trusting Ft to his grandson,later on laxus went to rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Agreed,and makarov death will be a nice entrance for laxus.
    makarov dyng in laxus hand and he give him his final words and trusting Ft to his grandson,later on laxus went to rampage.
    i do not like makarov dieing BUT i love the luxus idea and had a similer idea of him showing up and giving them aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Only if he can eat explosions, which i think he can/should.. But.. it seems like itd be pretty risky. Explosions tend to toss shit around pretty fast.. I dunno, but i dont see natsu being in too great of shape after having a rock or something else crash into the back of his throat.. Though the manga might go with that.. But i dont really see natsu being able to easily swallow explosions.. cause then thatd make him pretty weak if he struggles a lot with asuma.. Although asuma might have enough magic skills to not need to use any explosion/fire magic whatsoever, which is a different case. Oh, and i guess because he uses explosion magic he might have some resistance to fire/heat magic, too. Which might even it out a bit.
    the thing is there is much more to an explosion than just flame, also i think maybe the lesson he learned from gildartz might come in to play here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the thing is there is much more to an explosion than just flame, also i think maybe the lesson he learned from gildartz might come in to play here.
    Thats why i added some other stuff.. But anyway, didnt natsu call that fire magic? Which if that is the case, he probably should be able to eat it.. Its just that he might still get damaged by it because its not only fire that is dangerous.. I wonder if something similar to natsu eating etherion will happen towards the end of the fight if natsu cant eat his explosions.. safely... :-/ Although they might not even fight. XD