i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar

Sage sennin - ultimate combination

hi Fella's am here after long break got an awesome thought of naruto's ultimate future move...

before my theory jus a wind back..

sage mode features

1. ultimate natural chakra reserve
    2. boost up of all jutsus
    3. cool taijutsu and sage eyes..

risk condition
    1. the user must remain still to absorb chakra to go on sage mode

sennin mode

1. use + and - chakra and create cool beast bomb.. which 4th already planned.
    2. most important
    "the user can be still, i'e : without his movement the chakra moves accordingly to the illusions or perception of the mind"

theory:

now combine both sennin mode and sage mode we get

naruto being sitting at a place using sennin mode and fighting through the use of chakra of kyuubhi and at the same time he can absorb natural energy coz he is not moving..

also

the kyuubhi wont be able to devour naruto out of chakra coz naruto will be already with innumerous natural sage chakra...

comments welcomed..

sennin mode
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Kyubi mode + sage mode = time - space hug no jutsu.

KM allows to feel other person's heart(maybe not that much), SM allows to feel where that person is and can touch people without touching(frog katsu), thus after understanding people's heart he can pinpoin their location and hug them trough natural energy.

Truly the ultimate combination.

UM, you do realize that Sennin = Sage right? Sennin is japanese for sage. So if you are talking about Naruto's sage mode + the kyubi chakra with rikudou's seal mode, then refer to it as RSM or Rikudou Sennin Mode.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

as you mentioned, the RSM would have about all the benefits and almost none of the weaknesses of its partial jutsu. If there is a possibility to use KB in RSM there is no hindrance for long period fights, because the collecting clone would be able to protect itself using the chakra attacks.

the possible result of training RSM wolud be a light-dark-nature-mixture technique, by narutos horizon of though Chakra-bomb-Rasen-shuriken, that will threaten existence itself when used... although this seems alot "dragonball-ish" to me

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    hi Fella's am here after long break got an awesome thought of naruto's ultimate future move...

before my theory jus a wind back..

sage mode features

1. ultimate natural chakra reserve
    2. boost up of all jutsus
    3. cool taijutsu and sage eyes..

risk condition
    1. the user must remain still to absorb chakra to go on sage mode

sennin mode

1. use + and - chakra and create cool beast bomb.. which 4th already planned.
    2. most important
    "the user can be still, i'e : without his movement the chakra moves accordingly to the illusions or perception of the mind"

theory:

now combine both sennin mode and sage mode we get

naruto being sitting at a place using sennin mode and fighting through the use of chakra of kyuubhi and at the same time he can absorb natural energy coz he is not moving..

also

the kyuubhi wont be able to devour naruto out of chakra coz naruto will be already with innumerous natural sage chakra...

comments welcomed..

sennin mode

Yes that would be a good way for naruto to combine sage mode the fox mode.

Hope it happens,

Also on another note, so far everything that has absorbed too much natural energy has turned to stone. So if Fox tries to absorbs Naruto's chakra while in sage mode, would the fox think twice before he starts to absorb as much as he wants. Could he suffer consequences if he absorbed too much natural energy from Naruto?

Remember unlike the others that transformed into stone they had their own bodies, the fox doesn't as Minato sealed his physical energy and hence his body within the death god.
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-04-2010 at 06:11 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I am not even sure if Naruto can go into RSM and Sage Mode together. Remember Sage Mode is a result of completely balancing natural energy with your spiritual and physical energy. Adding the Fox's chakra to the mix with only complicate the balancing requirement as he would have to equal out four things instead of three. And the regular ninja has a hard time just balancing two (physical and spiritual energy).
    I am not saying it's impossible but it would be very difficult.