• Average

10 18.18%
  • Bad

2 3.64%
  • Terrible

2 3.64%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, the Hachibi warned Naruto not to use Kagebunshins because, even if the Kyuubi couldn't drain all of his chakra at once, it still takes time to regenerate. However, we know that Sage Mode increases Naruto's own chakra, and also speeds up regeneration. Maybe if he combines Kyuubi Mode with Sage Mode, he'll be able to overpower/last longer against the Kyuubi, and possibly throw out some Kagebunshins. At the very least, he could fight in Kyuubi Mode for longer, and gain Sage Mode benefits in the process.

I don't like the idea of Naruto flip-flopping between Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode, each with severe limitations, just to throw around Mode-Specific variants of Rasengan. And I especially don't like him only being able to use Kagebunshins (his signature move) to their fullest extent while outside of Kyuubi/Sage Modes... they'd be so strong with the power-ups, come on!
    I have a hunch that Naruto will find a loop hole around the restriction/limitation. For sure Kishimoto is setting up the foundations for a whole new Naruto, the one who will eventually be the greatest Hokage ever, but he's gonna do it in littles steps that will take a year or more to fully evolve.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Naruto's not much of the ninjitsu type. He's kind of a combination of Lee's Taijitsu with 2 Ninjitsu moves (Kagebushin+Rasengan). I would love to see him combine all the modes though and finally see the ultimate rasengan....let me guess, genki dama?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    he says its a new technique but its just gonna be another form of rasengan. correct if im wrong but naruto goal is to be hokage but earlier in the series didn't they mention one of the requisites to become hokage to have mastered over 100 jutsu
    I'd say being the outright strongest in your village would more than make up for not knowing 100 jutsus or more. Although, I don't remember where it was stated that knowing 100 jutsus was a qualification for becoming Hokage.

I think Iruka said it, but it was mostly to emphasize how far Naruto was from achieving his goal, and how much more he had to learn. Most of the Hokages, and certainly the Kages from other villages, had specialties. Only the Third was famed for his mastery of many types of jutsu.

@Paul, I kinda hope it takes a year or more for Naruto to train, either in a timeskip or in reality. It'd mean the series will last for longer. It kinda seems like in a few more chapters we'll see Naruto's new Rasengan, Sasuke's new eyes, and maybe a few of the side fights over and done with. It's all boiling down so fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfootball77 View Post
    So after all these years of Naruto he still really has only two attacks..... Why did we bother with the wind training and sage training if we were just gonna have Naruto use a frigging rasengan in his ultimate form. Heck why cant we give Naruto just ONE wind attack, Sasuke has like 20 fire/lightning attacks. I would take just one wind attack even if it was just a tiny little gust of wind.... just give us something other than Rasengan!
    ROFLMAO! Or at least blow out a puff of air, right?
    Sasuke:"Chidori"
    Naruto: "Kagebunshin Punch"
    Sasuke: "Katon Grand Fireball"
    Naruto: "Kagebunshin...Kick"
    Sasuke: "Flaming Amaterasu Dragon Fire Kirin Charge Hawk Summoned Snake Bitten Susanoo Arrow"
    Naruto: "............Kagebunshin.....Pun...
    Sasuke: "YOU ALREADY USED THAT!!!"
    Naruto: T.T

Also, Great chap! I like how Minato managed to pass down a cool move to his son as well--He had a lot of love for him. It seems pretty safe to assume that "That Jutsu" will involve Naruto learning how to fire Rasengan like the Tailed Beast Bomb it is supposed to be. That way he can become the first (and probably ONLY) Hokage to know no more than two whole jutsu.

I still don't get it why so many people are averse to the idea of Naruto being limited in moves.

I enjoy him playing around with the same moves used in vastly different ways, unlike certain shinobi who pull out random moves from their behind.

I'm pretty sure Naruto will figure something out to get around the restrictions between his chakra and the Kyuubi chakra. When that happens, it'll be EPIC.

I also really want to know the connection between Bee and Minato.
    Minato's name made Bee tremble, right? Or maybe it was just because of pure shock?
    Seeing Minato again was AWESOME!

Good chapter.

I have a feeling were going to see a "Tailed Beast RasenShuriken Bomb"

To be fair, Sasuke's rapidly replacing all of his old techniques with Mangekyou moves. He won't really need fire often with Amaterasu around, and Susano'o is stronger than anything else. He lost all of the moves he gained from Orochimaru, his Cursed Seal, and his snake summons, in exchange for his new eye techniques.

That said, Naruto's always going to be more about chakra and physical strength, and Sasuke's going to be more about having a variety of techniques. That's both got to do with the debate Jiraiya and Orochimaru had (whether "guts" or "knowledge" make a strong ninja), and also consistent with the Sage's Body / Sage's Eyes distinction.

Sage Mode lets Naruto keep up with Kage level ninja even without relying on the Kyuubi, Rasenshuriken is the strongest possible wind jutsu, and even Jiraiya/Minato preferred to end their fights with Rasengans. The difference is Naruto uses Kagebunshin combos to land them instead of teleportation, and has a greater variety of Rasengans. I don't think Naruto's got the intellect to really master Space/Time jutsu, but maybe he could come up with his own version of Hiraishin by having Kagebunshins reverse summon each other (maybe get a summoning tattoo like Sasuke uses for Kunai, but have it summon himself?).

The main thing is that each of Naruto's moves/power-ups represents a major part of him growing up and developing as a character, so each of them is painstakingly slow to learn. And the Rasengan is an heirloom from Jiraiya/Minato, so Naruto's progress with it represents adding his own style to their legacy.

as it is right now, whenever naruto goes into rikudo mode, kyuubi will take his chakra. the limitations are similar to sage mode, he can only use it for a limited time which reasons why he should just concentrate on big jutsu when in that mode.

lets just guess,
    1. when he adds sage mode, it'll proly take longer for kyuubi to finish taking all his chakra.
    2. he could just kill kyuubi and make its chakra his for good.
    3. he needs to find a way to adjust his seal so that kyuubi will have zero access to his chakra by any means.

will mixing sage mode with kyuubi mode make any changes to naruto? i mean develop horns or something. lol!