• Average

10 18.18%
  • Bad

2 3.64%
  • Terrible

2 3.64%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    he says its a new technique but its just gonna be another form of rasengan. correct if im wrong but naruto goal is to be hokage but earlier in the series didn't they mention one of the requisites to become hokage to have mastered over 100 jutsu
    Quote Originally Posted by End Of A New Era View Post
    This chapter was like reading Bleach. Screw naruto's Nine tailed fox training i wanna see some war action

Don't lose heart me hearties, don't blink either cause I have a feelling that this whole thing is leading up to "THAT JUTSU".

What is the connection between Minato, Rasengan, and Naruto? Recall that Jiraiya said that Minato NEVER does anything without a reason. Why did Minato develop Rasengan and then Show it to Jiraiya, Why did Minato ask Jiraiya to be Naruto's God Father?

Answer, Minato had always wanted a family he developed Rasengan to pass on to his Kid/kids. Minato may have wanted his and Kushinas child to inherit the Fox from the start (when Kushina got old). Minato taught it to Jiraiya probably as a precaution, Minato wanted Naruto to complete a Jutsu, but it requires both Rassengan and Fox chakra to do.

My wild guess is that by exploring this avenue, Naruto will discover/develop a new twist to Rassengan. Is this anything but a wild guess, lets wait and see. Let's also wait and see what happens when Sage Mode is put in the mix.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I hope they don't downplay Naruto's Tailed Beast mode to where it's just about using the new Rasengan. It kinda bugged me that they treated Sage Mode like it was only good for Rasenshurikens against Pain... he hands God Realm's ass to him with Taijutsu multiple times, and misses every single Rasenshuriken, yet he still continues to waste chakra on those big attacks...

Then again, he's using chakra hands to replace clones, so maybe he can perform a Rasenshuriken in that form without the aid of clones! I always thought it was a mental block that stopped him, like "looking right and left at the same time"... but if he can set each of his hands to shape/nature manipulation, maybe he can do it.

Then again, I'm guessing his new Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan, or whatever they end up calling it, will make Rasenshuriken look tame... whatever the case, it looks like this was Minato's true intention for the Rasengan, not adding nature manipulation (although possessing both works fine).

I want to know how Killerbee met Minato, because it seems like it was probably Bee/Hachibi that gave Minato the inspiration for the Rasengan in the first place.

I really hope that Kabuto's schemes against Madara pull through, because I'm preferring that scaly bastard to the mask-wearing eye fanatic these days.

I don't mind seeing the weakness of Edo Tensei. I like seeing the new generation mature, resolve their past conflicts/issues with the dead, and see the dead move on in peace. It's a perfect way to wrap up both sides. You get to see people like Asuma and Nagato, who entrusted the future to the coming generations, react to how far the young ones have come. Imagine how happy Nagato would be to see Naruto's progress, or Itachi's words of wisdom for poor Sasuke, or Asuma's appraisal of Shikamaru's growth as a leader. Kishi started with Kankuro and Sasori because we weren't all that invested in their bond, and I loved how both of them reacted (my respect for Kankuro especially has grown a million fold!).

It'd be hilarious if Zabuza lives (or whatever...) long enough to see Naruto and Sasuke! Imagine the look on his face when Bijuu Rasengans and Susano'o arrows start flying! He'd probably return to the underworld purely out of gratitude that he didn't have to die to those techniques.

And Chiyo would surely love to see Sakura's progress. Oh wait... :(

So Naruto cant use Kagebushins in Rikudou mode (Chakra flames with Rikudo seal) or in Beast mode (fully transformed). That answers one of my question from the spoiler section. Cool chapter, not the greatest, but I'm really interested in what Kabuto has in mind. I get the feeling (as some mentioned) Kabuto isnt using ET as well as he could.

I wonder who is going to make Diedara crumble. All the other ET summons seem easy to defeat now: Neji is going to beat his dad because his dad will see him grown. Dan will crumble once Tsunade says something to him. Gara and his dad. Naruto will probably use Emo-no-jutsu on all the revived jinkurri, Kakuza, and Nagato. Itachi loved Konoha so I assume anyone from the leaf can make him crumble.

Someone needs to kill Kabuto so all the ET summons rampage
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    So Naruto cant use Kagebushins in Rikudou mode (Chakra flames with Rikudo seal) or in Beast mode (fully transformed). That answers one of my question from the spoiler section. Cool chapter, not the greatest, but I'm really interested in what Kabuto has in mind. I get the feeling (as some mentioned) Kabuto isnt using ET as well as he could.

I wonder who is going to make Diedara crumble. All the other ET summons seem easy to defeat now: Neji is going to beat his dad because his dad will see him grown. Dan will crumble once Tsunade says something to him. Gara and his dad. Naruto will probably use Emo-no-jutsu on all the revived jinkurri, Kakuza, and Nagato. Itachi loved Konoha so I assume anyone from the leaf can make him crumble.

Someone needs to kill Kabuto so all the ET summons rampage
    Hehe, I'm guessing whatever kills Deidara will be Sharingan-related.

I hope hug no jutsu doesn't prevail next chapter. There Must be casualties in this war, talking about some important people dying.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Don't lose heart me hearties, don't blink either cause I have a feelling that this whole thing is leading up to "THAT JUTSU".

What is the connection between Minato, Rasengan, and Naruto? Recall that Jiraiya said that Minato NEVER does anything without a reason. Why did Minato develop Rasengan and then Show it to Jiraiya, Why did Minato ask Jiraiya to be Naruto's God Father?

Answer, Minato had always wanted a family he developed Rasengan to pass on to his Kid/kids. Minato may have wanted his and Kushinas child to inherit the Fox from the start (when Kushina got old). Minato taught it to Jiraiya probably as a precaution, Minato wanted Naruto to complete a Jutsu, but it requires both Rassengan and Fox chakra to do.

My wild guess is that by exploring this avenue, Naruto will discover/develop a new twist to Rassengan. Is this anything but a wild guess, lets wait and see. Let's also wait and see what happens when Sage Mode is put in the mix.
    That would explain why all Jiraiya ever really taught Naruto was Rasengan and Kyuubi training, although Summoning Jutsu helps for gain Sage Mode from the frogs.

So now it's Rotation+Shape Manipulation+Nature Manipulation+Sage Mode+Kyuubi Chakra Manipulation. That's a lot to do at once. He used 2 shadow clones when he was in Sage Mode. Though, I guess he can't combine natural energy (sage mode) yet with Kyuubi mode. He should give Kyuubi a gift or something or a deal so he can get all of the chakra.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Well, the Hachibi warned Naruto not to use Kagebunshins because, even if the Kyuubi couldn't drain all of his chakra at once, it still takes time to regenerate. However, we know that Sage Mode increases Naruto's own chakra, and also speeds up regeneration. Maybe if he combines Kyuubi Mode with Sage Mode, he'll be able to overpower/last longer against the Kyuubi, and possibly throw out some Kagebunshins. At the very least, he could fight in Kyuubi Mode for longer, and gain Sage Mode benefits in the process.

I don't like the idea of Naruto flip-flopping between Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode, each with severe limitations, just to throw around Mode-Specific variants of Rasengan. And I especially don't like him only being able to use Kagebunshins (his signature move) to their fullest extent while outside of Kyuubi/Sage Modes... they'd be so strong with the power-ups, come on!

I agree. Most of his smart combos revolve around Kagebushins and while the use of chakra hands may replace the need for Kagebushins to use Rasengan, he won't be able to surprise his opponent anymore with fake Kagebushins. Sage Mode takes a lot of time to build all the chakra. If he got into Sage Mode pre-battle, then it would make sense, but then again, eventually, the Sage Mode would run out. In the fight with Pain, his Sage Mode didn't last for too long after using Rasenshuuriken anyways.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

So after all these years of Naruto he still really has only two attacks..... Why did we bother with the wind training and sage training if we were just gonna have Naruto use a frigging rasengan in his ultimate form. Heck why cant we give Naruto just ONE wind attack, Sasuke has like 20 fire/lightning attacks. I would take just one wind attack even if it was just a tiny little gust of wind.... just give us something other than Rasengan!

The King........