24 43.64%
  • Average

10 18.18%
  • Bad

2 3.64%
  • Terrible

2 3.64%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Well, if he loses control, he might become a nine-tailed frog.

I don't think killing the Kyuubi would solve the problem, though... Naruto himself doesn't generate that Kyuubi chakra. If the Kyuubi dies, he loses the chakra for good.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    The Kyuubi just needs a bottle of Sage chakra to suck on. That'd keep the Kyuubi from sucking out Naruto's chakra, yet keep the fox sated with some chakra. On the flip side, the fox might turn to stone.... might....
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Wait a minute.......so the chakra that Naruto stole from the Kyuubi wont regenerate?? Meaning its finite? Meaning he will eventually run out and wont be able to use the kyuubi anymore?
    Last edited by EliteKage; 12-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.

i think the end result of naruto's training was just hinted at with the whole 9tail chakra being used for hands instead of his own. its what naruto was already trying to do while training sage mode, move while being motionless. he can use the chakra for legs and hands while he sits and meditates in it, using the sage to supplement his own and preventing kyuubi from draining him while he maximizes the use of both, it would create the balance needed.
    and it would allow him to use any of the rasengans without ever worrying about damage to his cells since it would be held by chakra hands and not his own, its the ultimate power up for him

Quote Originally Posted by akabane View Post
    i think the end result of naruto's training was just hinted at with the whole 9tail chakra being used for hands instead of his own. its what naruto was already trying to do while training sage mode, move while being motionless. he can use the chakra for legs and hands while he sits and meditates in it, using the sage to supplement his own and preventing kyuubi from draining him while he maximizes the use of both, it would create the balance needed.
    and it would allow him to use any of the rasengans without ever worrying about damage to his cells since it would be held by chakra hands and not his own, its the ultimate power up for him
    This guy.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

This one was another disappointment. The whole tailed beast bomb being another alteration of the Rasengan seems boring to me, I don't see why Naruto can't just learn a new technique for a change that isn't just a regurgitation of something he already new. On top of that I really don't like the idea of another big bomb technique, techniques that just make big explosions are so uninspired. The Rasenshuriken was already basically the epitomy of destruction, now we have this new technique which sounds like it will eventually be somekind of spirit bomb equivalent. Everytime I start to get a little bit excited about Naruto's abilities I am reminded of what a blatant cliche the vast majority of his powers are. More strength more, more speed, bigger explosions, I don't see why Naruto can't have something that isn't just another lame boost of Rasengan and/or the shadow clone.

I really don't want to see another dull training arch for Naruto either, and Killerbee doing the explaining doesn't help matters any. I would much rather see Naruto fight Killbee and have him somehow learn from that. At least when Sasuke levels up it happens in combat, or off screen and then we get an explanation while he is in combat or something. When Naruto gets a training arch it always seems to read like a training manuel for children.

I guess Sasori's little speech about passing on his legacy was kind of nice but also kind of a let down. I am still not happy with Sasori basically putting up no fight and the Zombies just fading away on account of their feelings. It is good to see that Deidara is still alive I guess but unless he does something creative keeping him around might be more annoying than just getting rid of him to begin with.
    I am really hoping there is something better planned for the Zombies because if the rest of their fights turn out like this one it is going to get old and frustrating very quickly.

The part with Madara and Kabuto was alright but it was basically just a clarification of what was already fairly self evident. Madara is on to Kabuto, knows he is planning to turn on him and he has some kind of plan of his own, nothing particularly surprising there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Naruto's fox form is not really what i was expecting when i read the spoilers of the chapter. Its too cutsey. Not really provoking fear in your opponent.
    You have no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Don't lose heart me hearties, don't blink either cause I have a feelling that this whole thing is leading up to "THAT JUTSU".

What is the connection between Minato, Rasengan, and Naruto? Recall that Jiraiya said that Minato NEVER does anything without a reason. Why did Minato develop Rasengan and then Show it to Jiraiya, Why did Minato ask Jiraiya to be Naruto's God Father?

Answer, Minato had always wanted a family he developed Rasengan to pass on to his Kid/kids. Minato may have wanted his and Kushinas child to inherit the Fox from the start (when Kushina got old). Minato taught it to Jiraiya probably as a precaution, Minato wanted Naruto to complete a Jutsu, but it requires both Rassengan and Fox chakra to do.

My wild guess is that by exploring this avenue, Naruto will discover/develop a new twist to Rassengan. Is this anything but a wild guess, lets wait and see. Let's also wait and see what happens when Sage Mode is put in the mix.
    This is interesting wild guess. Had me like ooooooooh shit never thought about that(well I did just thought that was over already). Definitely looking forward to how Minato's "plan" unravels with Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    And Chiyo would surely love to see Sakura's progress. Oh wait... :(
    Lmfao! And the 9 tail frog !

But seriously have to agree too the manga feels rushed for me as well. Liked this chapter although I hope Anko lives, I'm routing for Madara mind games to win over Kabuto mind games.

The thing about Naruto's limit though when he uses Kyuubi form, if the Kyuubi keeps sucking his chakra and well you know kills him that way, wouldn't that be like committing suicide for the Kyuubi? Since if Naruto dies he dies too, no?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

This is interesting wild guess. Had me like ooooooooh shit never thought about that(well I did just thought that was over already). Definitely looking forward to how Minato's "plan" unravels with Naruto.

Lmfao! And the 9 tail frog !

But seriously have to agree too the manga feels rushed for me as well. Liked this chapter although I hope Anko lives, I'm routing for Madara mind games to win over Kabuto mind games.

The thing about Naruto's limit though when he uses Kyuubi form, if the Kyuubi keeps sucking his chakra and well you know kills him that way, wouldn't that be like committing suicide for the Kyuubi? Since if Naruto dies he dies too, no?
    Yeah, the Kyuubi would die.... I don't think the Kyuubi wants that though! He's lent Naruto his power when Naruto was in dire straights, so I'm sure he won't suck ALL of Naruto's chakra away.

Mmm! Cheesecake!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I thought it was funny, it was just not what i expected...hence why i said "not what i had expected from reading the spoilers"

I had pictured the normal 9 tails but smaller, kind of like the 4 tails mode, thats why i was a little shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by akabane View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Yeah, the Kyuubi would die.... I don't think the Kyuubi wants that though! He's lent Naruto his power when Naruto was in dire straights, so I'm sure he won't suck ALL of Naruto's chakra away.

Mmm! Cheesecake!
    Yeah so won't that mean he shouldn't really consider it a threat than? Or even if the Fox leaves him with just enough to live that is still to cautious ? Well not like I'm complaining about the draw back, I prefer it having a draw back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I thought it was funny, it was just not what i expected...hence why i said "not what i had expected from reading the spoilers"

I had pictured the normal 9 tails but smaller, kind of like the 4 tails mode, thats why i was a little shocked.
    I expected you didn't have a sense of humor since you couldn't even tell the Kushina scene of her beating school kids was a gag and not her going tail form on them.