20 66.67%
  • |3| Average

2 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.33%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hmm? My bad. I meant Inoue would just heal Ishida. I blame the color page. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Another thing, where did Ishida's bag go when he chased after the new new guy? It's not there, but it's beside him after he got hit.
    His bag is on his shoulder the entire time. When he's chasing 'Shallow Chad' look at his right shoulder to see the bag and the strap.

Also as it was pointed out already Ishida's right arm is still attached.

Veteran Member
    Ah, anubiz beat me to it... The strap was there, you can see a white thing. I was wondering what the hell it was at first because it looked weird, but then i thought it must be the strap.

Ishida said something about a weird light.. right? That seems like it is apparently similar to reiatsu.. but not quite that.. or at least on a different level than ishidas..

It does seem like this guy is on a different side than ginjou. But i wouldnt be surprised if he was on ginjous side.

Yuzu should have easily realized something was wrong with ichigo.. He might have acted differently, but he steered the conversation directly to isshin to find out if he was home. Thatd seem a bit weird. Plus the whole "fake smile and say im fine" makes it obvious.

Why do you think isshin isnt home yet? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Funny, that guy who kicked ishida's arse looked alot like Tensa Zangetsu.
    Wonder if instead of disappearing, Zangetsu just got separated from Ichigo
    I know there would be no logic behind his move agaisnt ishida but still, I wonder.
    Yes! I started reading the thread and thought, "am I the only one thinking it looked like zangetsu?" hehe but, wtf, let's see what happens next chapters.

Great chapter. Kubo the master of the cliffhanger. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Kubo is pretty damn good/annoying with cliffhangers. Before it was annoying because we couldnt wait until Ichigo fought Aizen and every chapter seemed to dance around the inevitable. Right now, its perfectly placed, but still annoying only because we want to know what the hell is going on.

I must admit, I'm happy that there seems to be some new formidable opponents, plus if Kubo does this right, it could be a very interesting arc. Ichigo lost his powers, but his baby sister's power have increased. The new "bad guy" is interested in Ichigo's father, whom we all assumed was more then a regular shinigami. Urarhara is still his usual mysterious self, but even more so now.

However, there are certain questions that still remain. What happened to the vizards and will they come back up? How is the Gottie 13 doing? Who are these new people interested in the Kurosaki's. I'm sure Kubo will bring these issues back up, but I hope he gives a better illustration/explanation than he did with the top 3 Espada.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

What new form of hollization pic is every1 talking about?

Any1 else think that after everything with Aizen, SS seems to be making the same "not keeping involved enough" problems which is worse since they had experience. Would love for SS to start neutralizing things before the universe becomes totally almost ruled or ruined by tyrants.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    What new form of hollization pic is every1 talking about?

Any1 else think that after everything with Aizen, SS seems to be making the same "not keeping involved enough" problems which is worse since they had experience. Would love for SS to start neutralizing things before the universe becomes totally almost ruled or ruined by tyrants.

Things that will hapen to Ishida:

1.He will be forever armless(yeah right), as Orihime whon't be able to overcome the cut from a super level reiatsu (she couldn't with Ulqioura's in Ichigo's chest).

2.God's decison of Ishida loosing his arm will be reverted.

3. His father will patch him up with an artifical arm that will be able to turn in to a quincy bow and by removing it Ishida will transform in to Demon Quincy mode(as oposed to his ultimate angel mode).

BTW. If Ishin and Ryuken both lost their powers by using their last form, then imagine just how strong their oponnent had to be :O .

^Ishida still has his arm, though

EDIT:

Spoiler!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    whatttt...other than yuzu and orihime,this ch.is boringggggg......
    from this ch.Kubos treatment of his "main cast" comes to mind.

Chapter 422: Ishida reappers and has been healed, after spending the last several years getting his organs crushed by Szayel, his limbs torn off by Ulq, stabbed by Ichigo, beaten into unconciousness by Yammy and generally being unimportant and offscreen.

Time skip! Clean Slate! I wonder how strong everyones gotten!

Chapter 429: Ishida is beaten offscreen, loses an arm(again), is unconcious.

and what the hell is with this kugo guy??? wait...kugo..kugo...kubo??? nah..i should stop.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----