20 66.67%
  • |3| Average

2 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.33%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wouldnt mind if ishida was dead Bleach needs a boost, Ishida may not be written well as a sacrifice he is better then nothing. I wonder if its hell why they are making there move now.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

1. A new hollowfictation for Ichigo ? Now, I need to watch the movie even more ;D .

2. Yeah, you may be right Squad, though at first I wanted to say "timecontrol".

3. Kuugo's has a plus necklace(look at the proportions).

4. Yuzu finally feels reiatsu(perhapst have similar powers to Orihime ?).

I agree with Zero, Ichigo's hollow transformation on the first page looks AWESOME.

Ishida needs to wear some sort of armor on his arms, they keep getting cut off. Instead of saying "Oh no", he should have said "c'mon son not again".

I know its too early to say, but I think Isshin has been kidnapped or he's out investigating. IMO he's been kidnapped
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I really like the way Kubo's done this arc so far. He's shown how his characters have changed and matured and kept a suspenseful mood up until now where we have our first major occurrence. Ishida's no push over so the guy who took him out has to be skilled.

Ichigo's family seem to all be undergoing something different. Karin and her increasing spiritual awareness, Yuzu and her worries for Ichigo, and Isshin has to be doing something important. I really don't know what to expect, and that's great storytelling on Kubo's part.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Funny, that guy who kicked ishida's arse looked alot like Tensa Zangetsu.
    Wonder if instead of disappearing, Zangetsu just got separated from Ichigo
    I know there would be no logic behind his move agaisnt ishida but still, I wonder.
    Last edited by Orpheu; 12-02-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Funny, that guy who kicked ishida's arse looked alot like Tensa Zangetsu.
    Wonder if instead of dissappearing, Zangetsu just got separated from Ichigo
    I know there would be no logic behind his move agaisnt ishida but still, I wonder.
    Yeah I heard that alot somewhere else. Their reasoning was that Zangetsu wanted to make Ichigo want his powers again or something and he knew Inoue would just heal Orihime. Or something like that.

I think it's just some new person myself.

Hey Skull, I think you made a slight typo on your post.
    "he knew Inoue would just heal Orihime"
    Inoue Orihime is the same person. She'd be healing herself. =D

Otherwise, interesting chapter, but I need to know what the crap is going on! Manga needs to come out daily, not weekly!!!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Man, that new Hollowfication looks fucking awesome.

As to the chapter, Kubo continues to deliver, finally revealing Yuzu and her apparent emerging ability to sense what's going on with Ichigo. Seems their entire family has some form of ability, which is great.

Seeing Ishida get dropped AGAIN....well that's getting old, he's always the scapegoat that goes down in order to show someone elses power.

This deal with ichigo is coming to a head and it's great.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

"Welcome to our XCUTION"? I'm loving it...I was wondering what exactly was going on but I have a feeling things are going to be getting very exciting soon.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Nothing got answered, everything was left a mystery liking this. Except for Ishida becoming a beating stone once again.

Yuzu mini hime? Didn't really take her as getting powers similar to Karin just she noticed something was bothering Ichigo.

So Orihime sells left over bread now? Now I'm really curious to what Chad been up to.