View Poll Results: what do u think off this chapter?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • EPICCC 5/5

18 56.25%
  • just Awesome 4/4

9 28.13%
  • Okay but not quite good 3/5

2 6.25%
  • yuckkkk,i`ve seen better 2/5

2 6.25%
  • what is this shit/ 0/5

1 3.13%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Super chapter
    I hope we going to see some amazing under water battle's
    And i'm going with it's the real van der dekken
    Plz just ignore the bad english

I'll take my stand at the impostor-theory's side! If they need the fish monster to get rid of ships, they can't be a legendary pirate crew of ghosts IMO.
    @ Luffy taming the Kraken, nice touch too use the "roger face" on that.
    Zoro just hilarious, not the least sense of directions, but always bitching about the others getting lost!!!

@ caribou, IMO they'll throw him off the ship in hisn barrel as soon as they reach fishman Island.

Ah man my prediction that we would see fishman island near an undersea volcano at those depths seems to be premature. My logic was it was similar to our world and that it would heat up the otherwise freezing island. I did predict the kraken would be back with the trio. I still am uncertain how something so huge is going to be a continuous member without difficulty. At least they have someone who can protect the ship when they all go off to fight. I did suggest the fish would get scarier as they go deeper which was argued by whats scarier then the kraken but I guess that can go either way.
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 12-02-2010 at 05:53 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Oh and I so called it. Caribou being smart and planing to take them out later at Fishman Island and The Krakan joining the crew! Before you say anything, I was the very first person to say he would join.
    Actiually I called the Caribou not atacking the crew now and the not being able to navigate the ship alone-part.
    And joining isn't rally official yet. There is till the chanse it's only temporary

Read the chap a long time ago but couldn't comment cause i had to go to college (just came back now.
    It's a fine chapter so i give it a 4, since it pretty much drags out th fishman-island part...

great chapter
    so we know he is a mud like substance, so we know his logia is either mud or silt
    LOL at the name surume LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    They consider the ship to be a crew member and you say that Surume isn't one? Pet or not, he's a part of the Crew now!
    now cool your heals kids. just because he is luffy's pet does not mean he is going to go with them for now on. luffy had pets on the island and decided to leave them behind yes nice call on luffy not just pawning the thing but it is far from certain yet that he will be taken with them in to the new world.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To TL, I'm not sure what ghost would need treasure for, so I assumed while reading it was fishmen claiming to be he crew.
    And Cross, those pets weren't see creatures that could just live in the water instead of weigh down their ships and cause problems for them.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Actiually I called the Caribou not atacking the crew now and the not being able to navigate the ship alone-part.
    And joining isn't rally officialyet. There is till the chanse it's only temporary

Read the chap a long time ago but couldn't comment cause i had to go to college (just came back now.
    It's a fine chapter so i give it a 4, since it pretty much drags out th fishman-island part...
    Caribou wont join Oda said what makes the SH a crew is that they are all Peace Maines they dont kill they care about eachother and only care about the adventure. Caribou is definitely not the right person to be a SH. I think there were 4 or 5 of us who said Caribou wouldnt do it because the odds were against him and held stranded.

The Kraken may just actually take the ship to the surface and then go back to protecting fishman island (which is what I believe it was doing)

Also I wonder how many sea giants there are like Wolf

I forget though why isnt the air running out on the ship?
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

^ I meant the kraken, not Caribou

Caribou will never join, I'm sure I mentioned that like 4 times in the past 2 weeks

I assumed the air was getting low, as they mentioned, but they didnt state they were out of air yet, only out of fuel (cola). But if they stay much longer the air suppl will be gone yea.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Caribou wont join Oda said what makes the SH a crew is that they are all Peace Maines they dont kill they care about eachother and only care about the adventure. Caribou is definitely not the right person to be a SH. I think there were 4 or 5 of us who said Caribou wouldnt do it because the odds were against him and held stranded.

The Kraken may just actually take the ship to the surface and then go back to protecting fishman island (which is what I believe it was doing)

Also I wonder how many sea giants there are like Wolf

I forget though why isnt the air running out on the ship?
    yeah that what i think to he will go back to what he was doing. i think the krakken is the new vivi LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]