View Poll Results: what do u think off this chapter?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • EPICCC 5/5

18 56.25%
  • just Awesome 4/4

9 28.13%
  • Okay but not quite good 3/5

2 6.25%
  • yuckkkk,i`ve seen better 2/5

2 6.25%
  • what is this shit/ 0/5

1 3.13%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No, fuck it. No, just no. The fail in this is just too much. Lets start over and make it simple.

A ship and crew are under water with no protection. We all got that right?
    Let's take a step forward now. At a certain depth, the weight and pressure will start to crush whatever isn't built to go down there.
    I keep telling you that the weight of the water above the ship is the pressure. Let say that you are 7000 metres down. At that depth you have approximately 7000 tonnes (force)/square metre of pressure surrounding you at all sides, but there is no net force pushing you down from the water above you. 7000 tonnes/square metre is about 700 atmospheres... Which is a lot... But it's all pressure.

Got it? Now, wood is a solid but it is not completely 100% solid as it has very tiny pockets of space in it.
    Wood is not a sponge, it doesn't soak the water in like you would think. Wet Wood is damaged wood, so a wood ship under water would fall apart when moved.
    Water does get into wood... It's called waterlogged wood. Waterlogged wood sinks, dry would floats, that's because the density of the would changes due to the water in the wood displacing the air pockets. If the wood at the bottom of a ship can withstand the forces on it (i.e. wet wood), I think that it's perfectly reasonably that a ship at the bottom of the sea can hold together.

Now let's not forget if there is water on the inside of the ship. It would sink. That's it. It would sink to the bottom and stay there. Water is heavier than you think.

Now, for the record, Oda has been known to create science fail in One Piece. Awesome writer, bad scientist.
    Water is the same density as water, so really it's only the things that make a ship denser than water (the waterlogged wood, cannons, etc.) which cause a ship to sink (that's how buoyancy works). But I agree, ships that sink should usually stay sunk. But I'll accept the idea of an underwater ship in a manga like One Piece. Perhaps the Fishmen used materials for the ship that have the same density as water.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    NEW NAKAMA (not my theory, i like the third one): these might be the things that will going to happen ….

1.their new nakama may be in Davy Jones locker.

or

2.they are invited/arrested on fishman island and sent to the pit of death where they have to fight with fishman dojo and along many fights they find their next nakama.

or

3.the new member may be the fishman who ate some kind of devil fruit so ppl dislike him (as he cant set foot in the ocean which is normal for them and some kind of crap like honour, dignity etc..) .

OR

EIICHIRO ODA WILL DEFINATELY SURPRISE US LIKE HE ALWAYS DO…
    1. That would be my dirty shoes and socks

2. Plausible

3. A dumbass nakama. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    No there is no place on Earth Jinbe is referred to jombo.
    Well, cross isn't from earth so we just have to try and understand him.

sig made by me

were is One Piece, blah I hate waiting this long, cause thursdays are bad for me
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

yeah i want the chapter now to
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know, work likes delay me reading it, college don't anymore, today was my last day so now I got winter break, OH YEA
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    were is One Piece, blah I hate waiting this long, cause thursdays are bad for me
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I know, work likes delay me reading it, college don't anymore, today was my last day so now I got winter break, OH YEA
    Do we really have to go over this every single week now?
    Just be patient.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Some groundbreaking stuff about Chapter 606 you guys are discussing.

Person A: I think this.....
    Person B: I agree.
    Person A: I agree too.

This section is a broken record. The chapters out by the way. You don't have to repost the same thing you already posted when someone already agrees with you. It looks like you are only posting for the post count.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!