Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think Enma and Tsuna fighting so abruptly is kinda cool, it caught everyone(the readers) off gaurd. @Scarred Luffy, i would have never thought that Julie's infatuation with Chrome was because of her powers. That's an interesting perspective. Also, I would love it if somehow Mukuro shows up. Vindice as the bad guys? Another intersting thought
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    If the guy I'm fighting suddenly tells me that my Dad killed his entire family, I'd be shocked into dropping my powers too. Tsuna is very emotional and caring, so there's no way he can just be faking dropping his powers. This isn't Primo that died many years ago that Enma's accusing, it's Tsuna's own father that is right beside him in the present. The fight has moved from the purpose of redeeming the past to Enma exacting revenge for the present. .
    Well, you realize you are enemies.. right? So why would you honestly believe what he says while you are pretty much fighting for your life? If your enemy doesnt want to lose, he might try lying to catch you off guard so he can get a good hit in. I just think its a bit stupid to have him drop his powers in that situation. Im fine with him being shocked.. but id rather have him dropping his powers for a different reason. That is why i said i would prefer it if he dropped his powers to atone for his father's supposed sin.
    Yeah, tsuna still thinks of enma more like a friend then enemy.. Plus hes always "weak" tsuna... so it would fit him more to drop powers from shock. Although, on different counts it would be like him to try to atone, too.

Oh, and my scenario wouldnt have him faking dropping his powers. He would be doing it on purpose.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    That scenario might work for a soldier, but not for Tsuna who hasn't lost his personality just because he's fighting.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Veteran Member
    Well, dying will would affect his personality a bit.. Well, more like it strengthens it... but yeah. Also, his personality could really go either way.. He might drop them on purpose to atone as i said. Or to talk things out w/o using force.. Plus, tsuna has been fighting a lot lately, and has been taught by reborn for a while now, too.. If it wasnt for the fact that he still sees enma more as a friend than enemy itd be pretty weak to have tsuna drop his powers because of listening to an enemy that is trying to kill him.. He should have some damn faith in his father, too. >.>

Has he actually dropped his powers from shock before? Cant really recall any right now.

Hey you guys, is the link below a one-shot or a totally new KHR series? Its called Vongola GP

http://mangastream.com/read/vongola_gp/78943213/1
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.