Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reborn Chapter 317 Discussion/318 Predictions

v More links below v
    Last edited by Light-kun; 12-03-2010 at 06:50 AM.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Here's the links.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ymmd7rqb425trf

Read online: http://urupload.com/hitman_reborn/317/1

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-03-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    whoa interesting chapter, did tsuna go into dying will mode on his own or did he take that pill. I doubt tsuna's father did that. Enma's just being manipulated(what a fool).

the one thing i really hate about this manga is tsuna's character after 300 plus chapters hes still saying the same thing
    Last edited by dct21; 12-03-2010 at 04:02 AM.

something tells me Four eyes is behind everything and apart of some big secret gang that plans on taking down both mafia's at once to rule Italy.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

Veteran Member
    hmm, i liked this chapter more than earlier ones..

One thing i hope is that tsuna wasnt just petrified by what enma said.. I hope he actually willingly dropped his powers and will take a beating to let enma see some sense to see his real self. Although, i guess tsuna's character just isnt like that.. He would more likely be a wimp and get stunned by those words. :-/ If that did really happen though, i see one of enmas guardians stopping him.. probably the chick..

I doubt his dad did that.

There is no way Iemitsu did that! And if he did, than Enmas dad probably told him to do it.

And wow, Enma has the Sharingan! v

http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...rn/51516869/16
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Tsktsk.. somehow I'm not satisfied, but meh..
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Well thats cause it didnt have titties... :-p

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Enma's just being manipulated(what a fool).

the one thing i really hate about this manga is tsuna's character after 300 plus chapters hes still saying the same thing
    He's much more stupid than any other main bad guy to challenge Tsuna.
    But I disagree with the comment about Tsuna. He's sticking to his convictions. It's what makes him capable of being the 1 to return the vongola to protecting the neighborhood instead of the mafia it stupidly became.

Quote Originally Posted by End Of A New Era View Post
    something tells me Four eyes is behind everything and apart of some big secret gang that plans on taking down both mafia's at once to rule Italy.
    I know right. I get the feeling now that "four eyes" as you put it really took Chrome B/c he was afraid of her and Mukuro being strong enough to stop whatever plans he had. They are both the mist type guardians. Any1 think that maybe the big bad in this arc might really be the Vindice(think some1 else mentioned this before).

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Me too. It was a great chapter but something seems almost rushed about it.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm satisfied with it. No one narrated the fight and they went into it heart and soul. It was short yet amazing. I don't think I've seen Tsuna fight with that much gusto before...

If the guy I'm fighting suddenly tells me that my Dad killed his entire family, I'd be shocked into dropping my powers too. Tsuna is very emotional and caring, so there's no way he can just be faking dropping his powers. This isn't Primo that died many years ago that Enma's accusing, it's Tsuna's own father that is right beside him in the present. The fight has moved from the purpose of redeeming the past to Enma exacting revenge for the present.

If I were Enma, I'd wanna kill him too...even if he wasn't the one to order the killing. For the record, I don't think Iemitsu did that; the perv is just twisting facts I'm sure.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21