Fairy Tail Episode 56

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice episode, hate that the guy was pierced and wasn't even bleeding, and the explanation of his powers suck too if he only made the people around him slower than it should have tooken him longer to get gerald

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Racer was an ugly kid.

Cant wait until this arc is over.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nice episode, hate that the guy was pierced and wasn't even bleeding, and the explanation of his powers suck too if he only made the people around him slower than it should have tooken him longer to get gerald
    Wasn't it that he might time around him in a certain area slower? Kind a forgot his explanation but that would make sense if it was the area around him, because he would literally be strolling real fast still in any direction he goes.

But if that isn't the case , yes got to agree you got a point it's retarded.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The Oracion Seis arc in the anime has officially started going to shit on Crunchyroll's boards. A lot of people are actually MAD about Racer's "slowing" ability.

By the way, while the fight was ho-hum, I thought the motorcycle chase scene was pretty well animated.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. Although it wasnt different then the manga. The only difference is the high tech explosive and the fact they got rid of his dagger.

I remember when that chapter went out everyone exclaimed he ripped of Code Geass
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT