Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    i should probably wait...but..

isnt this zombie jutsu resulting to0 easy to break??? sais brother crumbled for a picture, sasori is now done, because the puppets....love breaks this jutsu? i cant believe it! has no sense...i bet kabuto is just toying with his zombies, making the alliance think there are ways to break this jutsu...

It's actually more interesting that way, from a character development standpoint. It's better than having the two or three people with Soul-Sealing techniques go around fighting them, or whatever. But I totally agree the battles were hugely hyped up, only to end really quickly. Not too much unlike Kabuto's capture of Yamato... he looked so badass when he set out with Deidara, and we knew he was going up against Tsuchikage with the intent of capturing Naruto/Killerbee, and we thought we'd see Kabuto finally go all out. But no, he just slithers around as usual and picks the easiest target.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 12-02-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    i should probably wait...but..

isnt this zombie jutsu resulting to0 easy to break??? sais brother crumbled for a picture, sasori is now done, because the puppets....love breaks this jutsu? i cant believe it! has no sense...i bet kabuto is just toying with his zombies, making the alliance think there are ways to break this jutsu...

Its not just love but the soul revived being at peace with itself and letting go of its attachment to the world of the living. As long as the soul is free and not turned into a killing machine so that the personality can be killed this is valid way of defeating it considering Edo Tensei is just another name for a summoned possession.

Perhaps this is why Jiraya will not be seen as he was at peace with his death where the others may have not been and died unexpectedly.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Itachi and Nagato seemed fairly at peace, though. It's possible their concern for Sasuke/Naruto may have given them doubts, but didn't they both die entrusting the world's fate to those two/the future generations?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Itachi and Nagato seemed fairly at peace, though. It's possible their concern for Sasuke/Naruto may have given them doubts, but didn't they both die entrusting the world's fate to those two/the future generations?
    this.

I would add that this souls, were taken, they dont have a choice...so being happy to see their nakama shouldn't have an effect on the jutsu...aw contrair! this is exactly what kabuto told madara would... SLITHERING Kabuto...

theorizing, Kabuto is just killing time, making alliance think they've won. A lie, to move 100,000's of ALOE veras underneath. And switch souls, making many important ninja fight this zombies in rotation always changing the famous faces...that would be so bad bad bad ass!!

ohh...omoi needs to die, i like him