Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    so my question is: Naruto cant use kagebushins in foxx-mode, does that mean he also cant use them in Rikudo-mode? Or is Kyubi mode the same as Rikudo mode? I thought Kyubi-mode was a transformation like Bee does where they turn into the byjuu. Im confused.
    No when Naruto is in Rikudo mode he can use clones what B was referring to was when Naruto transforms into Fox mode or bijuu mode if you like. Read it here :

The Bijuu-mode had the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu draw chakra from each other. If the Naruto-chakra was drained completely by the Kyuubi, Naruto would die. He was also reminded not to use Kagebunshin in Bijuu-mode, since Kyuubi would immediately draw on all the chakras of the bunshins as well, causing immediate death. The chakra trade was supposed to be negotiated between the two, but Kyuubi didn't seem to be "that type" (figures). Hachibi told Naruto to give up on learning Bijuu-dama (the ultimate chakra blast of a Bijuu).

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thanks POW! It still makes me wonder though, we've never actually seen Naruto use Kagebushins while using the kyubi-cloak, unless he did and I forgot about it

unless thats due to him usually being batshit Nuts by time the 2nd tail came out
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    part of the last part of the script by shounensuki:

because you'll be dead before you know it! I actually negotiated with my bijū for the chakra exchange. The Kyūbi isn't the type for that. Furthermore, the Kyūbi's chakra is limited, because you took it from the Kyūbi in a tug of war."
    Naruto: "...Man, the risk is huge... And despite this, I cannot even use the jinchūriki's supreme technique...?"
    Hachibi: "Well, let's just give up on the Bijū Ball... Training your special technique further is a better idea."
    Naruto: "Bijū Ball? What kind of technique is that?"
    Hachibi: "It's quite simple. You use shape transformation on your own chakra to accumulate it in your mouth and compress it, before firing it."
    Naruto: "That's..."
    Hachibi: "It feels just like vomiting"
    Naruto: "The let's try it in this mode."
    hachibi: "It's impossible if you're not changed into your bijū. Let me explain it first... Turn back B..."
    B comes back out. "It's no use... I'm giving up. Nothing left to do but try your special move in your Bijū Chakra mode... Diligently♪"
    Naruto: "If I can't use Kage Bunshin, the Rasengan isn't suited for this mode. I have to concentrate on releasing the chakra and rotating and compressing it. I need two pairs of hands for the shape transformation..."
    B: "The bijū chakra feels the same as your own hands and feet♪ They're like illusionary versions of your real hands and feet♪"
    Naruto: "I see... Like that, hm."
    Naruto makes a hand appear behind his back.
    B: "That's a nice performance♪ Now have a go at your special technique like this. You're nearing success♪"
    Naruto: "Alright!! Rasengan!! Eh?!"
    B: "!?" (That's...!!)
    Naruto: "Uwa!!"
    The Rasengan unravels and Naruto returns to his normal form.
    B: (That technique! It's just like a Bijū Ball! Fool!! Bastard!!)
    "Hey, Naruto... That technique. What idiot taught you that?!!"
    Naruto: "Eh?! Ehm... Ero-Sennin... Ah, right! Jiraiya-sensei... It was created by the Yondaime Hokage, though!"
    B: "...!!" B's shoulder trembles. (The Yondaime Hokage...!! How unexpected... Is this Fate?! A miracle♪)
    B: "Rasengan! That's just like performing a Bijū Ball! Commonness♪ A technique invented by referencing to the Bijū's technique! That's what Rasengan is! It's as if the Bijū Ball was entrusted to you!! Lucky♪ It's simple when you're in Bijū form, but in human form, the shape transformation is so difficult, it's nearly impossible. However, there's a way to increase the stability while rotating the chakra!!"
    Naruto: "But I didn't even succeed in doing a Rasengan properly..."
    B: "Bijū chakra is a combination of plus chakra and minus chakra... a balance! When you compress it, the balance between white and black should be 8:2, before turning it inro a sphere! Try it!"
    Naruto: "Alright!"

Towards Naruto's new technique!!
    The end
    Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    about the movie by ohana.
    詳しくは書いてないけど
    カラーで 2011年 夏公開予定!!
    仙人モードで挑む強敵とは…!?
    Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    no details
    in colour it says summer 2011 on theatre!!
    who is the powerful enemy naruto takes on in the sage mode...?!
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Interesting that the Rasengan is modeled after the Bijuu Ball. Of course, Naruto using his new form to create an even bigger Rasengan shouldn't surprise anyone. And it's cool how Naruto's able to work around his lack of both the Kyuubi's Will and Kagebunshins, mostly because of his experience with creating Kagebunshins and Rasengans for so many years. The Kyuubi Chakra becomes like a Kagebunshin, and the Bijuu Ball is just like the Rasengan. Go figure.

EDIT: Do you suppose Yondaime invented the technique after seeing a Bijuu Ball, possibly from Killerbee? Bee seems to remember Minato from somewhere.
    To answer your question, yes, I do think Minato and KillerBee made contact, either they fought each other or were friends at the time. They would've been around the same age at the time. Bee is 35 now, 16 years ago, he'd be 19, (18 during the 3rd ninja war) so Bee was couple of years younger than Minato. And when Kirabi commented earlier about Naruto's RSM mode Shunshin, he said, it was just like the yellow flash, as if he had personally seen Minato's shunshin in action. I wouldn't be surprised if Killerbee and Minato were friends before they were forced to go to war against each other. Maybe when Minato was rescueing Kushina from the kumogakure ninjas who had kidnapped her, he could've come upon kirabi, and they became friends thereafter. Minato could've just teleported to kirabi's secret hideout the island, if they needed to discuss some things or such. But one thing is for certain kirabi and minato did meet at one point, where kirabi witnessed minato's yellow flash shunshin and minato might've witnessed kirabi's bijuudama. I don't see any other jinchuriki who minato could've encountered that would've used a bijuu blast which became his inspiration for the rasengan. He had been developing the jutsu for several years, and seeing a mini blast from his friend killerbee could've lit a spark in his head to do the same with his own chakra.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I still Wanna see Naruto spitting out Rassengans...(yea pretty Cool).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    To answer your question, yes, I do think Minato and KillerBee made contact, either they fought each other or were friends at the time. They would've been around the same age at the time. Bee is 35 now, 16 years ago, he'd be 19, (18 during the 3rd ninja war) so Bee was couple of years younger than Minato. And when Kirabi commented earlier about Naruto's RSM mode Shunshin, he said, it was just like the yellow flash, as if he had personally seen Minato's shunshin in action. I wouldn't be surprised if Killerbee and Minato were friends before they were forced to go to war against each other. Maybe when Minato was rescueing Kushina from the kumogakure ninjas who had kidnapped her, he could've come upon kirabi, and they became friends thereafter. Minato could've just teleported to kirabi's secret hideout the island, if they needed to discuss some things or such. But one thing is for certain kirabi and minato did meet at one point, where kirabi witnessed minato's yellow flash shunshin and minato might've witnessed kirabi's bijuudama. I don't see any other jinchuriki who minato could've encountered that would've used a bijuu blast which became his inspiration for the rasengan. He had been developing the jutsu for several years, and seeing a mini blast from his friend killerbee could've lit a spark in his head to do the same with his own chakra.
    Er, he could have got the inspiration from his wife...
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Er, he could have got the inspiration from his wife...
    I don't think she ever actually used the Kyuubi's power like Naruto/KB do. Different types of seals, different types of Jinchuuriki.

Her ability to suppress it was perfect, though. Credit goes to Uzumaki blood, Uzumaki sealing techniques, and her love for Minato.

^^ she was shown in the 'black' bijuu mode when she had the flashback with Naruto, so it indicates that she had sealed the Kyuubi in a different manner that could have allowed a full or partial transformation. So i think there could have been a chance she could use the Bijuu ball.

I dont like the idea that Minato ran into Bee when they 'stole' Kushina, as he would hardly stop for a chat and become buddies with the guy who stole his girl. His reaction would have been to take them out asap, not negotiate.

Minato was well known, and the Cloud would have had info on him (as they do with every Ninja of note) so Bee did not nessecarily need to meet Minato to know info about him.

Are you referring to when she beat up those kids? That wasn't Bijuu mode. I don't know how you could even pretend to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Are you referring to when she beat up those kids? That wasn't Bijuu mode. I don't know how you could even pretend to believe that.
    I think it was at least a partial transformation as why else would she be all black? (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page013.html)