Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The thing I liked about Naruto was that people died in awesome ways. Zabuza, Kisame, Diedare, Itachi; All their death's were awesome and had impact, now they will just get a hug and goodbye and have that epic death ruined with sympathy. I don't read about Ninja's to see them show emotions towards each other!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    How to master kamehameha in Naruto:
    1) learn how to make a ball of energy (check)
    2) learn how to throw that ball (check)
    3) learn how to shoot beams from your mouth (check)
    4) learn how to combine all of the steps

Final test:

!0! Use that move to destroy the moon or move it to the sun, if you acomplished it: Congratulations you have mastered kamehameha naruto style .
    the jutsu name will be rasenkamehadouken!!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Should be interesting to see what his new jutsu will look like. So the fourth kind of copied either B's or his wife's biju ball technique and formed rasengan.

Just what I wanted Naruto is going to learn a form of Bijuu compression chakra ... F^ck Yea!

Now if he adds wind nature to it like his Rasenshuriken its gonna be some sh^t!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Hope Anko's still alive

1) WAIT.....Did someone just say that Naruto's Kyuubi chakra is limited without the Kyuubi?
    Or Is a a translation thing?

2) Naruto needs to go Sage Mode on Kyuubi Chakra (can't wait).

3) What will happen to Susanoo if it gets hit by a Bijuu Ball?

4) Can any of these new techs have an effect on Yata's Mirror?

(I ask too many questions)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Source: NarutoForums

Full Script
    Credits 2 ch & ohana

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    A few notes from shounensjuki about narutos training.

Naruto's gonna learn a new Rasengan it seem..

B explains the Bijū Ball to Naruto. The blast of chakra the Bijū spit out

From what i can tell, Naruto cannot change into Bijū Form so cannot do the actual Bijū Ball, but somehow the Rasengan is similar to it, so B and Naruto try to alter it into a Bijū ball
    Naruto cannot actually change into the Kyūbi like the othre jinchūriki can
    Apparently because that requires the cooperation of the bijū themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Souzousaisei View Post
    A brief translation:

Sasori entrusted the Dad & Mom puppets to Kankurou, and asked him to pass them down the generations (because apparently, Sasori put a lot of "soul" in making those puppets, which was what made him strong). And after being convinced by Kankurou, Sasori disappeared in peace. Deidara was WTF and shouting to be released from the puppet which kept him prisoner. The ambush squad discussed on how they had found Edo-tensei's weakness.

Madara grew suspicious about Kabuto leaking their whereabouts to the alliance, because Anko veered too close to their hideout, and Kabuto was able to trace her immediately. Madara thought to himself that the one who was "using" the other was himself, not the other way round.

The next jutsu of Naruto was indeed about Bijuu-mode. Naruto tried and failed in turning (?) into the Kyuubi and became a little fox instead (lol). Apparently it was because Naruto and the Kyuubi lacked in bonds. Hachibi came out and explained to Naruto about the huge risk of using the Bijuu-mode.

The Bijuu-mode had the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu draw chakra from each other. If the Naruto-chakra was drained completely by the Kyuubi, Naruto would die. He was also reminded not to use Kagebunshin in Bijuu-mode, since Kyuubi would immediately draw on all the chakras of the bunshins as well, causing immediate death. The chakra trade was supposed to be negotiated between the two, but Kyuubi didn't seem to be "that type" (figures). Hachibi told Naruto to give up on learning Bijuu-dama (the ultimate chakra blast of a Bijuu).

Naruto decided to use Rasengan on his usual mode instead (because he needed KBs for the jutsu), but his Rasengan split (!?). Bee was surprised seeing the jutsu, and asked who taught Naruto that. Naruto replied that it was taught by Jiraiya, and invented by the Fourth Hokage. Bee reacted upon the mention of the Fourth with excitement, and thought "What a coincidence!". (! potential plot twist!?)

Naruto complained about the usual Rasengan not working, and Bee talked about how the Bijuu-chakra had + and - chakra. The white and black ratio should be 8:2 to form a sphere (Greek to me).

Naruto continued training...
    Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    more from shounneuki,and more to come soon:

According to B, the Rasengan was based off the Bijū Ball

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Credits Thabor
    Source MH

Tailed beast ball

Kakuro’s victorious spirit.

Sasori: …

Kankuro: A puppet errand boy not a mastermind! You’re fool who pulls his own strings. I’ve also defeated you in willpower haven’t I? The same Sasori whom masterminded many original ninja puppets. Your art… The puppets you created won’t rot. That spirit dwells within to be received by another generation!

So.. That is your idea of art..?

Deidara: You’ve got to be fucking with me! Master ah that pleading isn’t fooling anyone. Yeah. Art is a blast ah !

Sasori: …I created a dwelling for that spirit? (Sasori gradually then in large pieces begins crumbling).

Sasori: I’m certain… Kankuro…

Kankuro: What’s that?

Sasori: I’m looking forward to returning to Father and Mother. I entrust the puppets of my Father and Mother to you. Furthermore, when your time comes, entrust them both to the next person. (Sasori collapses)

Kankuro: Yeah.. Of course I understand

Deidara: Hey! Sasori’s Master ah!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) WAIT.....Did someone just say that Naruto's Kyuubi chakra is limited without the Kyuubi?

My Best Guesses:

I think it's Naruto's Kyuubi transformation, and the powers that come with it (Bijuu Ball) that would be limited. This is because these transformations are achieved by sharing power with the Kyuubi. He also apparently can't split his chakra into Kagebunshins in Kyuubi Mode, because the Kyuubi would take the chance to absorb Naruto's weakened chakra. It is, apparently, still a constant tug-of-war, even with the Kyuubi sealed in the Rikudou's jutsu and all of it's chakra separated in a giant ball.

Maybe Sage Mode would help Naruto get around that issue. If he powers himself up, he might even be able to keep the Kyuubi at bay while using a few Kagebunshins. However, if he can't overcome its time limit, that adds an even greater risk to running out of Sage Chakra.

It's cool that Naruto's learning to use the Kyuubi chakra in a manner similar to Kagebunshins to create Rasengans! To think that the Rasengan is modeled after the Bijuu Ball, and his proficiency with Kagebunshins actually helped prepare him to wield Kyuubi chakra. It's like he's been training to be a Bijuu, not just a Jinchuuriki!

And the ratio of light/dark (waiting for translation on this one) Kyuubi chakra to create the Bijuu ball sounds familiar. Naruto's an expert at balancing Natural Energy and his own chakra, so his Sage training should prepare him for this Kyuubi energy.

I'm just really happy that there's so much more to the Kyuubi training. I was worried it was about finished, and it seemed far to easy... introducing new complications and risks for Naruto to overcome make it more rewarding, and it'll be even cooler to see it in action this way. I just wonder what in the world Sasuke will have gained to compete with all this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) In order to do a full beast transformation he needs the Kyuubi to cooperate and that is also how he accesses the dark part of the kyuubi chakra needed to balance that Bijuu Blast.

2) Not a question but yes I agree..

3) The Earth will crumble! - Sh^t will fly! - The Heavens will shake!

4) Yes just as we saw Pains Shinra Tensei can be repelled by the Kyuubi any power can be countered by a greater power. One of the best thing of this manga there are no all powerful jutsu's that have no weakness or can not be countered.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

so my question is: Naruto cant use kagebushins in foxx-mode, does that mean he also cant use them in Rikudo-mode? Or is Kyubi mode the same as Rikudo mode? I thought Kyubi-mode was a transformation like Bee does where they turn into the byjuu. Im confused.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.