Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 519 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: NF Forums
    Credits: Majin Lu/ UchihaSage

292 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/01(水) 16:01:56 ID:+TUUtrSLP

カンクロウに説法されて、成仏するサソリ。
    Sasori flows to heaven while lecturing Kankurou
    カブトの所にマダラが来る
    Madara appears where Kabuto is.
    ナルト、ビーみたいに尾獣と一体化する練習。
    Naruto practises how to go tailed beast mode.
    そこで、口からセロ(チャクラ玉)だせる練習。
    There, they try spitting SERO (chakra ball) out of their mouths
    それが、螺旋丸に似てると気づく。
    Then it resembles Rasengan
    Alternative Translation

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: NF Forums
    Credits: Majin Lu/ Pocketmofo

カンクロウに説法されて、成仏するサソリ。
    Sasori becomes at peace and fades away after being lectured by Kankurou.

カブトの所にマダラが来る
    Madara goes to where Kabuto is.

ナルト、ビーみたいに尾獣と一体化する練習。
    Naruto practices becoming one with his bijuu like Bee does.

そこで、口からセロ(チャクラ玉)だせる練習。
    He then practices how to shoot a chakra ball out of his mouth.

それが、螺旋丸に似てると気づく。
    Naruto realizes that the chakra ball is similar to the rasengan (either the ball itself or the act of forming and shooting the ball).
    519 尾獣玉
    Tailed beast ball

カンクロウ魂の勝利
    Kakuro’s victorious spirit.

サソリ …
    Sasori: …

カンクロウ クグツ使いが操らちゃおしまいじゃん!アンタにもアンタを操ってる奴にも…
    こっちは意地でも負けらんねエー 同じサソリを操ってるならなおさら本物を操るクグツ忍者としてよ!…  
    アンタの技術…そして造ったクグツは朽ちる事のないもんだ そこに宿る魂を受け継ぐ後世の操演者いてこ そな!
    Kankuro: A puppet errand boy not a mastermind! You’re fool who pulls his own strings. I’ve also defeated you in willpower haven’t I? The same Sasori whom masterminded many original ninja puppets. Your art… The puppets you created won’t rot. That spirit dwells within to be received by another generation!

サソリ ふっ… それこそオレの望んだ芸術か…
    So.. That is your idea of art..?

デイダラ ふざけんじゃねーぞ!旦那アこんな奴らの口車に乗せられてんじゃねーぞ!うん!
    芸術は一瞬の輝き!芸術は爆発だア!!
    Deidara: You’ve got to be fucking with me! Master ah that pleading isn’t fooling anyone. Yeah. Art is a blast ah !

サソリ …造った者の魂が宿るか… サソリだんだんぽろぽろと崩れ始める
    Sasori: …I created a dwelling for that spirit? (Sasori gradually then in large pieces begins crumbling).

サソリ 確かにな… カンクロウ…
    Sasori: I’m certain… Kankuro…

カンクロウ 何だ?
    Kankuro: What’s that?

サソリ 母と父を思い出す。 父と母のクグツもお前に託す そしてお前が死ぬ時はさらに次の者に託せ あの 二体… サソリ崩れる
    Sasori: I’m looking forward to returning to Father and Mother. I entrust the puppets of my Father and Mother to you. Furthermore, when your time comes, entrust them both to the next person. (Sasori collapses)

カンクロウ ああ…もちろん分かってる
    Kankuro: Yeah.. Of course I understand

デイダラ !!?おい!サソリの旦那ア!!
    Deidara: Hey! Sasori’s Master ah!
    Credits: Vered & shounensuki
    Source: Nf

part of the last part of the script by shounensuki:

because you'll be dead before you know it! I actually negotiated with my bijū for the chakra exchange. The Kyūbi isn't the type for that. Furthermore, the Kyūbi's chakra is limited, because you took it from the Kyūbi in a tug of war."
    Naruto: "...Man, the risk is huge... And despite this, I cannot even use the jinchūriki's supreme technique...?"
    Hachibi: "Well, let's just give up on the Bijū Ball... Training your special technique further is a better idea."
    Naruto: "Bijū Ball? What kind of technique is that?"
    Hachibi: "It's quite simple. You use shape transformation on your own chakra to accumulate it in your mouth and compress it, before firing it."
    Naruto: "That's..."
    Hachibi: "It feels just like vomiting"
    Naruto: "The let's try it in this mode."
    hachibi: "It's impossible if you're not changed into your bijū. Let me explain it first... Turn back B..."
    B comes back out. "It's no use... I'm giving up. Nothing left to do but try your special move in your Bijū Chakra mode... Diligently♪"
    Naruto: "If I can't use Kage Bunshin, the Rasengan isn't suited for this mode. I have to concentrate on releasing the chakra and rotating and compressing it. I need two pairs of hands for the shape transformation..."
    B: "The bijū chakra feels the same as your own hands and feet♪ They're like illusionary versions of your real hands and feet♪"
    Naruto: "I see... Like that, hm."
    Naruto makes a hand appear behind his back.
    B: "That's a nice performance♪ Now have a go at your special technique like this. You're nearing success♪"
    Naruto: "Alright!! Rasengan!! Eh?!"
    B: "!?" (That's...!!)
    Naruto: "Uwa!!"
    The Rasengan unravels and Naruto returns to his normal form.
    B: (That technique! It's just like a Bijū Ball! Fool!! Bastard!!)
    "Hey, Naruto... That technique. What idiot taught you that?!!"
    Naruto: "Eh?! Ehm... Ero-Sennin... Ah, right! Jiraiya-sensei... It was created by the Yondaime Hokage, though!"
    B: "...!!" B's shoulder trembles. (The Yondaime Hokage...!! How unexpected... Is this Fate?! A miracle♪)
    B: "Rasengan! That's just like performing a Bijū Ball! Commonness♪ A technique invented by referencing to the Bijū's technique! That's what Rasengan is! It's as if the Bijū Ball was entrusted to you!! Lucky♪ It's simple when you're in Bijū form, but in human form, the shape transformation is so difficult, it's nearly impossible. However, there's a way to increase the stability while rotating the chakra!!"
    Naruto: "But I didn't even succeed in doing a Rasengan properly..."
    B: "Bijū chakra is a combination of plus chakra and minus chakra... a balance! When you compress it, the balance between white and black should be 8:2, before turning it inro a sphere! Try it!"
    Naruto: "Alright!"

Towards Naruto's new technique!!
    The end
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 12-01-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler Scripts

Naruto Naruto 519 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    grhhhhhhhhhhh...still lingering about hug hug no jutsu ....huh.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

lol, didnt think hug hug no jutsu would work on sasori, or like the ones that died doing and chose to do evil.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

LOL, Naruto is spitting out Rasengans

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

How to master kamehameha in Naruto:
    1) learn how to make a ball of energy (check)
    2) learn how to throw that ball (check)
    3) learn how to shoot beams from your mouth (check)
    4) learn how to combine all of the steps

Final test:

!0! Use that move to destroy the moon or move it to the sun, if you acomplished it: Congratulations you have mastered kamehameha naruto style .

Damn he can't do Kage Bushin in Kyuubi mode, I really wanted to see that too.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, Naruto is spitting out Rasengans
    Sounds cool doesn't it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Interesting that the Rasengan is modeled after the Bijuu Ball. Of course, Naruto using his new form to create an even bigger Rasengan shouldn't surprise anyone. And it's cool how Naruto's able to work around his lack of both the Kyuubi's Will and Kagebunshins, mostly because of his experience with creating Kagebunshins and Rasengans for so many years. The Kyuubi Chakra becomes like a Kagebunshin, and the Bijuu Ball is just like the Rasengan. Go figure.

EDIT: Do you suppose Yondaime invented the technique after seeing a Bijuu Ball, possibly from Killerbee? Bee seems to remember Minato from somewhere.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 12-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Wait, does it mean that rasenshuriken isn't what Minato whanted to do ? The Rasengan should go in completly different direction... a mini sun ? Hmmmm 3 years he spended on creating this jutsu, he probably created the base rasengan much faster, he just couldn't move it to other level without a bjiuu. It means that Kakashi was wrong, or it's only another step... then is "completed" rasengan really "that" jutsu ?