Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-Man Chapter 201 Discussion/202 Predictions

It's out:

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/61500901/1

Spoiler!

I don't really think it's incomprehensible. The monthly breaks in between chaps don't help, but a little refresher from the previous month's chap should be more than enough to get you back into the plot.

This chap flowed very nicely. It was serious yet had its lighter sides as well. Tim got HUGE! I knew Hoshino said that he'd continue to grow as the series progressed and that it'd be a part of the plot but WOW, what has Allen been feeding him? Even Revellier had a WTF expression.

Basically the Order failed humongously this arc. They couldn't handle the Alma situation and needed Kanda and Allen to bring things back under control. Now they've lost at least half their military strength with the 3rd Exorcists being kidnapped, not to mention all the resources they put into creating them are wasted as well.

They've also arrested their strongest asset in their fight against the Earl, Allen, most likely under the accusation of treason for not following orders and outright killing the 3rd Exorcists, and allowing Kanda to escape with Alma to Italy without receiving clearance from the Order. Basically Revellier's throwing his weight around, and since Allen isn't acting like his little lapdog he's being called out on it. Being the container for the 14th's ressurrection, along with the chief suspect in the supposed murder of General Cross really doesn't help matters.

Allen's been on thin ice with them for a while, and despite all the times he's risked his neck to save everyone he's gotten a bum rap and finally got put away. This arc was all the incentive they needed to lock him up, they've been wanting to do it ever since Cross went missing. Obviously Lenalee, Komui, Krory, Miranda and the others will be opposed to it, but Revellier's word is law and they've been spread out to different parts of the globe to deal with the Akuma insurgence.

Added to the fact that Lavi and Bookman are unaccounted for and Kanda's still busy in Italy, Allen's stuck in a bind. Someone's going to break him out, my bet being either the missing Bookmen or Lenalee, or he might be put on trial.

Poor guy's become a sacrificial lamb to the Order. Just because he has powers he doesn't abuse for the Order's every whim, which he didn't even ask for in the first place, he's being touted as a traitor and suffering for no real reason.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

How can they lock him up!? All he did was try to protect everyone!! I hate leverier! Did anyone notice that at the end when allen was in the cell he had the noah dark skin or it might have just been the lighting(?) i dont want allen to be "lost" to the noah in him but i want to learn more about neah and the "other side to the war". I want lavi back!! And lenalee and miranda and krory also i wonder what timothey has been up to durring this hole thing? I sorta forgot about him. Also what the heck was up with choiji last chapter?? And were did lavi and bookman go???

Side note-This chapter was way to short!!!! I wouldnt mind the length if it was weekly but ive waited a month and there was only 20 sumthing pages:(

Great chapter. That just sucks you lock him up after he just saved everybody, booooooo! Any bets on how he gets out or who helps him escape.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    It's out:

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/61500901/1

Spoiler!
    looks like this arc is finally over. that Allen is in deep shit for being about to awake the 14th.also in deep shit for letting Kanda and Alma go... Damn seems like the earl is going to use those 3rd exorcists against them. Honestly this chapter wasn't as confusing as the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Dark Order Arc

Maybe the next arc is about the Dark order itself and the corruption and more info bout the Noah and the Dark Order's war, more in depth info anyway, also I smell that in the next arc Cross will finally re-appear also Kanda, much like a big reunion in preparation for one Heck of a Big Crescendo Battle (As in epic, I mean how can you top that last battle with all those Noah and the Earl plus now he's got the 3rd Exorcists) in the story probably the next arc after the next one after this.

And there's the deal with the 14th resurrection.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    Wow I hate how they went back to the 20 or so pages that the weekly editions had. I thought the point of making it a monthly was so that with more time She could get more content in, but this fight dragged on didn't it?

Ohh well...who else is waiting for the 14th to make a full debut and not just random Ichigo-Ogichi popins?

WTF, 20 pages ? If you can't draw any more then let someone else do the art when you do the story !!!

So, Tim grows as 14's gets stronger and closer to awekening (he's probably supressing him).

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't see Alen's double innocent style. But hey, he will probably use innocent+noah's power so double innocent could be to much.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    then let allen transformed,i like his noah appearence better.....awaken the power but let his personality intact.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----