Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    That idea was already shot down(bolded). Dunno if you noticed me posting like 3 pages of stuff connected to it mainly with FM and a few others popped in like cross.

But i think thatd be pretty sweet. Though i dont really see makarov dying yet, but that could easily change. I dont know who could lead FT properly with him gone. The obvious answer of gildartz.. he just isnt really that guild master material from what ive seen so far. Though he could probably change into it if needed. :-/

And FM, i think reckles meant those as 2 different outcomes. He does have some pretty epic covert magic.. Seriously makes a great spy.
    well the thing ab out this is i really do not see him fighting hades because i think there are better options there that are just as likely. like gildartz fighting him instead, i mean i am sure we all think gildartz fried and bixlow will be in this fight at some point so i feel that it would be a more interesting fight if gildartz took on hades considering the masters helth at this time it would be a smarter move for fairy tail to if they have that option.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know its obvious caprico is probably capricorn. However I am still wondering why a chicken and a goat are part of the guild. No one seems to really even care about that. They arent celestial beings to unless capricorn has the ability to make allies like that. Yet that doesnt explain why they match the shadows here

http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...1/page010.html
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I know its obvious caprico is probably capricorn. However I am still wondering why a chicken and a goat are part of the guild. No one seems to really even care about that. They arent celestial beings to unless capricorn has the ability to make allies like that. Yet that doesnt explain why they match the shadows here

http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...1/page010.html
    I am going to expand on this idea of yours
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_%28astrology%29

if there is a connection here witch lets face it 99.99 percent chance that there is. we can make some guesses at his magic
    since Capricorn is considered an earth sign he could have earth magic or since in mytology he is half goat half fish so he could have water magic OR he could use an epic combination of both.

now the question must be asked if he is capricorn who holds his contract and how is he holding him self in the real world by his own and still able to be strong enough to be one of the 7 kin and can you say leo VS capricorn death match lol
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    That idea was already shot down(bolded). Dunno if you noticed me posting like 3 pages of stuff connected to it mainly with FM and a few others popped in like cross.

But i think thatd be pretty sweet. Though i dont really see makarov dying yet, but that could easily change. I dont know who could lead FT properly with him gone. The obvious answer of gildartz.. he just isnt really that guild master material from what ive seen so far. Though he could probably change into it if needed. :-/

And FM, i think reckles meant those as 2 different outcomes. He does have some pretty epic covert magic.. Seriously makes a great spy.
    Daz was joking, notice how she used Harry Potter reference.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I am going to expand on this idea of yours
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_%28astrology%29

if there is a connection here witch lets face it 99.99 percent chance that there is. we can make some guesses at his magic
    since Capricorn is considered an earth sign he could have earth magic or since in mytology he is half goat half fish so he could have water magic OR he could use an epic combination of both.

now the question must be asked if he is capricorn who holds his contract and how is he holding him self in the real world by his own and still able to be strong enough to be one of the 7 kin and can you say leo VS capricorn death match lol
    You aren't expanding shit, don't use Joshes nice liable find as a stepping stone for your retarded ideals of Fairy Tail.

Love how you say it's a 99.9% chance of having a connection just for your own insecurity, inside you already know, toss that shit at the wall.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Daz was joking, notice how she used Harry Potter reference.
    Hmm, i didnt really think she was. She did say at the bottom that this could potentially make 2 epic arcs in a row... Plus, using a reference like that doesnt necessarily mean the person is joking.
    But now that ive read it again.. it seems more likely that she was mocking me rather than joking. O.o
    Dunno if that was intentional or not.. but it only seemed like that because i first said something like that and it went on way too long. lol

But even if she was, i still would have said it.

Mna where is the chapter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]