Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Cool chapter as usual. The battles will begin next chapter. I could see Ultear and Natsu having a little fight and the Gray comes and takes over because in the arc where they had to "destroy" the moon Natsu fought her.

    I wonder what position/rank Mest has in the council right now.

  2. #22
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Oh my good lord, even the Fairy Tail's section of MS is already being infected by cross...
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  3. #23
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Oh my good lord, even the Fairy Tail's section of MS is already being infected by cross...
    He's everywhere lol

    Mest reminds of caribou, they planned to take down the enemy but realised the enemy was stronger a little to late

  4. #24
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Cool chapter as usual. The battles will begin next chapter. I could see Ultear and Natsu having a little fight and the Gray comes and takes over because in the arc where they had to "destroy" the moon Natsu fought her.

    I wonder what position/rank Mest has in the council right now.
    i do not see gray fighting her right now maybe some time in the future because i do not see this fight as a one and done type thing but, i think gray is going to fight with zan crow. sine gray is natsus main rival and zan crew is some kind of big bad fire mage
    (possibly some kind of dragon slayer) that fight could have huge character grow implication for gray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Oh my good lord, even the Fairy Tail's section of MS is already being infected by cross...
    UMMMM this is nothing new, i have been posting in the fairy tail thread for like 7-8 mounths ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #25
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    He's everywhere lol

    Cross reminds of caribou, we planned to take down the Cross but realised the enemy was Unkillable a little to late
    Fixed that for ya
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #26
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    ill take that as a complement since that last part is true and all LOL
    also i was thinking about something this chapter some what ups the chances of gildartz freid and bixlow coming back to fight. think about it if they were on a ship out and that battle ship was on there way in dont you think that might be wondering why that battle ship is heading straight for fairy island and maybe go back to check it out. its just a thought of mine.
    Last edited by cross777; 11-29-2010 at 06:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #27
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Sorry FM as dirty as it makes me feel I agree with Cross (shudders..) I think Caprico was only the lil dudes boss not the boss of the 7. Besides how it's worded because it could be a translation issue the reason I think he isn't is that he will end up on Lucy's carkeys at some point and it'd be silly for her to get such a powerful boss as her bitch
    I already agreed with the Caprico being the boss of those goats, I was saying wouldn't be surprised if he was also the top lead on the 7. He brought up looks which was really retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    Nice fix, the idiot himself send me a private message saying "neither of us are going to change how we post so lets make peace" not only has he not realized I'm bashing every idiotic posts not just his, he also admitted that he's either a idiot or just a major troll. So he realizes his idiocy with his posts.

    I don't do that private messages shit, that's for pussies, front lines were it's at. Exception with apologizing to mods though.

    ugh oh yeah time to contribute to the thread, I like Fairy Tail!

  8. #28
    future shaman king DaShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside the great spirit
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ill take that as a complement since that last part is true and all LOL
    also i was thinking about something this chapter some what ups the chances of gildartz freid and bixlow coming back to fight. think about it if they were on a ship out and that battle ship was on there way in dont you think that might be wondering why that battle ship is heading straight for fairy island and maybe go back to check it out. its just a thought of mine.
    yea thats weird that a ship was following fairy tails ship and no one sow it.
    unless the council have some sort of cloting/invisibility magic

  9. #29
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    the ship coming was not so weird, i guess when mest realize that zeref is in the island he allready call for back-up.but the thing i don`t get is ,why is he calling for fodder to handle it.Geeze, the Council needs to get stronger dudes.

    He's everywhere lol

    Cross reminds of caribou, we planned to take down the Cross but realised the enemy was Unkillable a little to late

    Fixed that for ya
    hahahahaha,cross the invincible.........

    Just thought of something... And don't hit me for this, but has anyone noticed that Tenrou Island has a giant tree on it, there's a sleazy but (supposedly) weak Government Agent investigating the people on the island, wanting a promotion, and that innocent people on a battleship were just blown up? Does this all sound vaguely familiar?
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  10. #30
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    yea thats weird that a ship was following fairy tails ship and no one sow it.
    unless the council have some sort of cloting/invisibility magic
    yeah all i was just getting at there are several different ways that those three could get back in to this fight and that at this point if the foot soldiers can take on gajeel and beat him with in an inch of his life they NEED more fire power.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    hahahahaha,cross the invincible.........

    Just thought of something... And don't hit me for this, but has anyone noticed that Tenrou Island has a giant tree on it, there's a sleazy but (supposedly) weak Government Agent investigating the people on the island, wanting a promotion, and that innocent people on a battleship were just blown up? Does this all sound vaguely familiar?
    HAHA yes that is true
    but the is with the similarity thing i do not think that it is that similer but i can see your point
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •