Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    well i doubt that unless he gives the council info on that kind of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Awesome chapter, how many people thought mest was part of the dark guild be honest
    I thought he was, I thought he was part of that other Dark guild that holds the Baram alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'm curious if Gerard will appear this time (yet again). He seems to be in the mix with most of the major battles.
    Lol @ that.

This was nice surprising chapter, Azuma looks insane, and Caprico must be real strong to be designated the leader of the 7 than again he seems the most experienced out of the 7. Azuma seems to have like some Native American tribe theme, coming out of the tree too.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

This was nice surprising chapter, Azuma looks insane, and Caprico must be real strong to be designated the leader of the 7 than again he seems the most experienced out of the 7. Azuma seems to have like some Native American tribe theme, coming out of the tree too.
    i do not think that is what he meant
    he said our leader and since that guy is not in the 7 kin i think he just meant he is the regular troop leader not the leader of the 7. but i agree azuma looks beast.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i do not think that is what he meant
    he said our leader and since that guy is not in the 7 kin i think he just meant he is the regular troop leader not the leader of the 7. but i agree azuma looks beast.
    Oh yeah, forgot that guy was a goat too,still wouldn't be surprised if Caprico was the leader of the 7 he seems the most matured and experienced comparing them, Azuma coming close.

IDK i mean mature looking i do not think carries much weight i mean you can have young leaders and i am not sure they have a leader. i could be a think were they are the 7 leaders of the guild that only answer to the master.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I knew from the beginning discussion of this arc the magical council would make a move I just didnt suspect Mest to be one of them. Shocking I complete expected him to be evil from the beginning. O well still it shows that the new council is not treating FT with kid gloves
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I knew from the beginning discussion of this arc the magical council would make a move I just didnt suspect Mest to be one of them. Shocking I complete expected him to be evil from the beginning. O well still it shows that the new council is not treating FT with kid gloves
    yeah they want fairy tail gone witch is kind of stupid for them to want since fairy tail does all there work for them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IDK i mean mature looking i do not think carries much weight i mean you can have young leaders and i am not sure they have a leader. i could be a think were they are the 7 leaders of the guild that only answer to the master.
    You seriously been reading Fairy Tail?

All the top strongest mages shown to date have been mature "looking' exception of Zeref and I wasn't even talking about the looks. Just simple character depth.

there are tons of mages in fairy tail that were not the most mature looking and plenty of mature characters than were not the strongest. plus that guys like a goat all goats look old lol. all i mean is i do not think they have a leader other than the master. and all i was really getting at is that he did not mean he was the leader of the 7 when he said that and azuma looks just as mature as the goat . also ultear is a time mage so looks mean nothing to her. i mean you could be right he could very well be the strongest i am just saying i think you are taking the wrong road to get there i am not really saying you are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Sorry FM as dirty as it makes me feel I agree with Cross (shudders..) I think Caprico was only the lil dudes boss not the boss of the 7. Besides how it's worded because it could be a translation issue the reason I think he isn't is that he will end up on Lucy's carkeys at some point and it'd be silly for her to get such a powerful boss as her bitch
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar