Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I predict that At the end of this arc, If Mest is actually part of the council, he will either;

1. Get the promotion and become the voice that sticks up for FT
    2. Quit the council and join FT

how lame would it be if Mest did infiltrate the new council. the new council was made cuz of that jellal incident and if it happens again, we wont see the power of this new council and would also put shame on them
    Buzzzz

yeah and i mean i am not ready to call mest weak yet i mean chances are he lost to gray on purpose so he could go look around the island
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah and i mean i am not ready to call mest weak yet i mean chances are he lost to gray on purpose so he could go look around the island
    He didnt really have a reason to fight Gray seriously. All he would gain from that is showing Gray what kind of Magic he uses.

yeah that is what i am saying i think he is not that weak but we should find out this week unless gildartz freid or some one else breaks up the fight. i still have a bad feeling that lilly is going to get pawned.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mest got some sort of memory control magic he could just make gray forget about his magic, so he probably lost on purpos.
    im not saying his weak to but he may have made everyone belive his superstrong
    but to early to say yet

well i am sure he has his skill i mean what would be the point even if he was strong not to hide his power because he wanted to blend in and not call attention to him self.

so i am sure he is an above average level fighter but not to strong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    well,to me mest is just like a tax auditor send by the gov. to investigate some shady corporation^^.

and if makarov is really gonna die.it`s gonna be a nice tie-in with ivan.Makarov even said Ivan had important info on Fairy Tail. Actually,... if Makarov dies in this arc, Raven Tail gets word of it, Ivan makes his move, and maybe Gazille will continue to be like Snape (since Makarov is Dumbledore) and serve under Ivan so everyone thinks he's an enemy, but then in the end of the arc Gazille does something epic to save them all in the nick of time.

This could potentially mean 2 epic arcs in a row, if it happens that is. And before Makarov dies he MUST defeat Hades in an epic fight

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    I predict that At the end of this arc, If Mest is actually part of the council, he will either;

1. Get the promotion and become the voice that sticks up for FT
    2. Quit the council and join FT

how lame would it be if Mest did infiltrate the new council. the new council was made cuz of that jellal incident and if it happens again, we wont see the power of this new council and would also put shame on them
    The first one is something that I think will happen, Mest will have a change of heart for FT after this arc, but the second one doesn't make sense...why would he quit the council after deciding to stick up for FT or did you mean those are 2 different outcomes?

Mest is probably not strong in raw power like most mages we see by the way, someone else mentioned something similar but think so far his type of magic suited for covert warfare type of deal. Teleportation and memory deviation .

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    well,to me mest is just like a tax auditor send by the gov. to investigate some shady corporation^^.

and if makarov is really gonna die.it`s gonna be a nice tie-in with ivan.Makarov even said Ivan had important info on Fairy Tail. Actually,... if Makarov dies in this arc, Raven Tail gets word of it, Ivan makes his move, and maybe Gazille will continue to be like Snape (since Makarov is Dumbledore) and serve under Ivan so everyone thinks he's an enemy, but then in the end of the arc Gazille does something epic to save them all in the nick of time.

This could potentially mean 2 epic arcs in a row, if it happens that is. And before Makarov dies he MUST defeat Hades in an epic fight
    i do not know about this. i do not think he will even fight hades. i have a feeling that that gildarts will show back up and end up fighting him. plus i think it is to soon to get ride of makarov. also, i think gildartz vs hades will be a more interesting fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

That idea was already shot down(bolded). Dunno if you noticed me posting like 3 pages of stuff connected to it mainly with FM and a few others popped in like cross.

But i think thatd be pretty sweet. Though i dont really see makarov dying yet, but that could easily change. I dont know who could lead FT properly with him gone. The obvious answer of gildartz.. he just isnt really that guild master material from what ive seen so far. Though he could probably change into it if needed. :-/

And FM, i think reckles meant those as 2 different outcomes. He does have some pretty epic covert magic.. Seriously makes a great spy.