Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Now what did Wonder Girl do to you?
    She didn't need to do anything, she just has a personality that annoyingly mirrors that of my cousin -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not sure, it's a little hard to watch and consider her a Batgirl, especially when she is more manly than Robin, or even Nightwing.
    Manly than Robin, really? I don't see that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

shes just annoying lol. her look is just to armored i don't like it. and did any one get my N.O.W.H.E.R.E reference? or they will just call him longshadow. remember longshadow ? but he is and could probably en up apart of the team? i mean idk its just. im hoping they are planning something awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you pissed that you don't get to see her wear a skimpy leotard? Young Justice's Batman, Nightwing, and Robin all have armor so it would be ridiculous if she didn't. Her personality though seems like catty. On a side note, in Nolan's TDKR I hope Ann Hathway is Batgirl instead of Catwoman..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

yeah i am, im sorry its just not an attractive look. i get its the style but still. ALSO!!! she seems like a bit of a bitch.... just saying i wont be losing any sleep if they pull an Oracle on her lol. plus they could have found a better voice actor than Alyson Stoner. for example Melissa Gilbert, Tara Strong or Danielle Judovits. would all have been better choices.
    Last edited by cross777; 05-28-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Out for the internet

Season 2 Episode 6

I really hope we don't have that type of slang in the future.

Assuming that they used his whole arm to create one clone, they didn't make more than that... although it's strange that they needed his arm at all.

They kept him for a reason... another mole, or it's his genome that the aliens are searching for ?

well we will get it from impulse. but good chapter and the real roy harper as it is, i thought he lost his arm in the attack that captured him? or at least that's what i had thought. i mean they did not need an arm from super man. also i think they are going to set up the real roy to kill red arrows daughter or at least try i highly doubt that they kill a little kid on screen but who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Newest episode

Season 2 Episode 7

Well, this was a very revealing episode, though I think they may have went a bit overboard.

I disagree.

These new revelations were pretty impressive. Think about the amount of planning, and insane dedication, that went into pulling something like this off, especially keeping everything secret from every other league rep.

Good stuff, in my opinion. Unfortunately next week looks like a repeat.