Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Indeed a good episode though the timeskip kind of annoyed me a little. But I think this timeskip might be a brief one and some how we might get some time travel action to prevent whatever Superman and company did on Raan.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    not happy man no aqua lad artemus or kid flash miss the originals

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

what the fudge is with the timeskip!?
    I wants explainations, especially about where kid-flash and artemis are?
    love that blue beatle and beast boy joined the team and lobo's design is epic! not sure about his vehicle though.

every one knows how i feel about time skips so i am going to just leave that where every one knows it is with me. BUT this does leave the door open for RED-X since jason tod was the second robin and now we are on the 3ed !AWEEEEEEE! but any way i want static! great epicsode other than the obvious mishandling of a unnecessary time skip that............ okok i know i said i was going to leave it alone. any way great costume designs and can we all say poor mal! why is he just chilling back att base we know he is the Harold. he will probably get a cool character development episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Season 2 Episode 2
    Okay, I have to admit, Beast Boy is Fucking Cute XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Another young justastic episode.
    Wonder what that was all about at the end...
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 05-06-2012 at 12:57 PM.

The chick got crazyyyyyyy, so, I wonder what horrible thing she did to make Superboy dump her, hm ? What's more, she fried that alien's brain partially because they hurt her (not really) little bro ?

I'm starting to wonder if it was really Queen Bee that killed Beast Boy's mother, or if was it Megan to create a "real" family.

Yeah good episode. I really thought Megan dumped Superboy but it was the other way around. Though you can tell he still loves her though. Megan basically telepathically gave him a lobotomy, kind of feel sorry for him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Well, now we know what happened to Aqualad.

^ Yep

Season 2 Episode 3

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off