Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    red x is bad ass. he's like damien wayne. a hard ass but you can't help but love him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

and you know what they could just rip D wayne right out and place him in. i mean i know that like years and years off but still or again jason tod would be way of in a time line BUT even as just some guy he would still be a bad A** anti hero for robin. but i agree it is a long shot. but i know you like ravager so if they bring static in its like we see her to.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so i just read the comic for this month and apparently supperboy gets attacked by the joker inside the cave.......WTF?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

can you find it online any where?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't know

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

this episode made me love kid flash more. great way they're developing the character

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

again could have been better with an hour but it was epic lol. and i have a theory, since they seem to be forming the team around relatives or people who are close to the JL. and they have the fate helmet i think we could see Hector Hall become a member at some point. for those of you who do not know he is the son of hawk man and hawk girl and he becomes doctor fate in the main DC universe.
    since both hawk man and hawk girl are in the JL and YJ now has the helmet there is a good chance we see Hector Hall on the team as doctor fate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    again could have been better with an hour but it was epic lol. and i have a theory, since they seem to be forming the team around relatives or people who are close to the JL. and they have the fate helmet i think we could see Hector Hall become a member at some point. for those of you who do not know he is the son of hawk man and hawk girl and he becomes doctor fate in the main DC universe.
    since both hawk man and hawk girl are in the JL and YJ now has the helmet there is a good chance we see Hector Hall on the team as doctor fate.
    i was thinking that but i don't know how many people are familiar with hector which is why i didn't mention it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

yeah i know what you mean i did not think of him till i looked in to who could take the helmet and still be on the YJ team. and that would be a good possibility if they wanted to leave the cave and get out on there own because then they could use the tower of fate? but either way that would add some nice power to the team but would doctor fate stay with that team or go the the JL? but who knows i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

they could just have kent show up and be doctor fate as well. they could make him nelsons nephew or something. honestly now that i think about it i don't see the show bringing hawkman and hawkgirl to have a connection with the main characters. i don't think they would have gone that indepth with nelson as dr fate only to have him be forgotten by connecting his replacement come from another hero. also they could somehow bring Linda Strauss as the new dr fate as well in order to give wally someone new to go after if they don't use artemis or miss martian instead

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN