Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    SB and Jinx dating is highly possible since back in the Teen Titans animation, I remember the two of them encountering each other. SB somehow convinced Jinx to join the good side. SB just had a guest appearance in the show, I think only Robin and Cyborg were in that episode.
    KF and jinx had 2 or 3 appearances in the show together. and the would have to take the animation adaption of her or at least how thats what she looks like. BUT if they take the jinx character design from the anime that would open the door to RED X. LOL ikik i am a fan boy LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    SB and Jinx dating is highly possible since back in the Teen Titans animation, I remember the two of them encountering each other. SB somehow convinced Jinx to join the good side. SB just had a guest appearance in the show, I think only Robin and Cyborg were in that episode.
    superboy was never in the teen titans animation. that was kid flash that convinced jinx to switch sides.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i just ignored that as a typo by him but still if there willing to use character designs from the anime we could be in for a real treat.
    but she also looked like
    Duela Dent for earth 3 so who knows
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if jinx shows up then that kinda kills a raven apperance. i mean she could still show up but that would kind of be an over kill of dark characters

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Yeah, that way a typo, who I really meant was Kid Flash and Jinx...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    if jinx shows up then that kinda kills a raven apperance. i mean she could still show up but that would kind of be an over kill of dark characters
    well she could be an anti hero and not aprt of the team or if this show goes for 5-6 years you can not really over kill any thing at that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really hope Young Justice can last five years. If it goes as long as Ben 10 has ran for or at least as long as Justice League did I'll be happy.

I was getting kind of an Argent feel from the pic, but Jinx would be a nice Teen Titans shoutout. Kid's a Cassanova so him saving the girl plays right into character. Not sure if they'd make it a permanent relationship or just tease it, but they'll probably have chemistry and the on again off again type dynamic. Whoever the girl is has to be a gothic, darker character considering the design.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I really hope Young Justice can last five years. If it goes as long as Ben 10 has ran for or at least as long as Justice League did I'll be happy.

I was getting kind of an Argent feel from the pic, but Jinx would be a nice Teen Titans shoutout. Kid's a Cassanova so him saving the girl plays right into character. Not sure if they'd make it a permanent relationship or just tease it, but they'll probably have chemistry and the on again off again type dynamic. Whoever the girl is has to be a gothic, darker character considering the design.
    i forgot about her and that would fit her original design but i also hope that they take stuff from teen titans because we all know i am a red X fan boy LOL and that would give me some hope. but yeah i forgot about her so nice call, and that would be a nice fit especially if they get a green lantern at some point that could be a romance based on similar powers maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i still dunno about red x. but i guess anything is possible. consdering static will be getting his own solo comic this year maybe he'll be on the show too

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    i still dunno about red x. but i guess anything is possible. consdering static will be getting his own solo comic this year maybe he'll be on the show too
    true that i mean they seem to be revamping some of the comics that they want to base people on, and i know you do not think he will show up but you can not say he was not an epic bad A**. and i have said from the start that static would be a great member for the team. i am just waiting for a mission to Dakota LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]