Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

yeah and sorry again i really wish some one would record this in 720 but i guess like i said its better than nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    same here but spoiler alert lol from an interview with Jesse McCartney (voice of robin) aqua lad will be the leader at first robin will be the leader eventually but later on not at first. at least that the word on the street LOL.
    Jesse McCartney, that blonde kid singer?

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I really love that show, The sarcastic Robin is much better then the 100% cool robin hes still cool but the sarcasm is really a win for him,
    + i think it would be to easy if artemis is the mole, that superboy passive manipulation/information gathering thing sounds more interesting : D
    I like his sarcasm too, but that laugh is annoying as hell. And he does it way too much. I mean I get that B-M probably trained him to do that to distract bad guys, but I swear it's like he was raised by the joker instead of B-M.
    Agreed on the +1. Anything that allows the mole to be something not completely expected or the most suspicious new acquisition, Artemis.

Artemis, never heard of her except as the greek goddess. Still can't conceive of her DCU comics counterpart. she's not supposed to be the Mia Speedy, is she?

Are we allowed to discuss spoilers from the comics which might give hints on possible future scenarios? I found a lot of info but it I'm afraid it might terribly spoil you.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I like his sarcasm too, but that laugh is annoying as hell. And he does it way too much. I mean I get that B-M probably trained him to do that to distract bad guys, but I swear it's like he was raised by the joker instead of B-M.
    Yeah the thing about Robins catchphrase lough is ether you love it or hate it i dont love it but i like it : D

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Are we allowed to discuss spoilers from the comics which might give hints on possible future scenarios? I found a lot of info but it I'm afraid it might terribly spoil you.
    Please dont spoiler my ass off....

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    dont bother because as i said B4 the regular DC universe that is in the comics is separate from the universe in the show. so, you can not really spoil any one with those unless there planning on reading DC comics. so in other words if it happens in the comic it does not mean its going to happen in the show because they are separate universes earth-16. so they have more creative freedom that way.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    there is a comic based on the show but it primarily covers what happens between the episodes so it's no real way to spoil anything

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    there is a comic based on the show but it primarily covers what happens between the episodes so it's no real way to spoil anything
    ik that but i do not think that is what he was talking about. i think he was talking about the m ain DC series/universe. that what i took any way because as you said the comic book that covers the series can not spoil anything. so i thought he was talking about going on about the characters in the main universe which we have been basing theories off of that any way since the start of the theory but you get what i mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    so apparently there is a rumor floating around that artemis and kid flash wil have a beast boy/terra relationship where he falls for her and then the turns on the team. i kinda doubt that will happen but we'll see

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well it was said there would be a love triangle with SB kid and miss M but
    this concept drawing show in in interview with the creators say other wise.
    Spoiler!

now by the looks of her, its possibly jinx from the teen titans story line? or some one else i guess but its not miss M or Artemis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SB and Jinx dating is highly possible since back in the Teen Titans animation, I remember the two of them encountering each other. SB somehow convinced Jinx to join the good side. SB just had a guest appearance in the show, I think only Robin and Cyborg were in that episode.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA