Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

oh yeah, he was hella funny in Batman the brave and the bold

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    which blue beetle? it was three of them

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

actually since Zatanna or Zatara JR are both related to Zatara as niece and son they have the best chance out of the ones i said considering zatara is in this justice league. but i just want static LOL. and i think they mean the Jaime Reyes version. plus this verstion was in the teen titans witch makes him fair game for this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so what are the thoughts on tonight's episode?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i thought it was good i mean i was hoping for a bit more banter between robin and bane but oh well. i give it 10 out of 10 and i must say i love it that they are not going over bored with any of the villeins you know what i mean like they could have totally over done sports master and bane but they kept them cool. i think they underplayed the block buster/venom creature but that a product of 30 minute episodes all of the minor problems that i stated are products of that. really a great episode but would only be made better by being expanded to 60 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great episode, there sinking in to what made Teen Titan and Justice league great aswel without have that over closeness of Teen Titan members, i mean know team of people get along together all the time when there are different personalities idk what i'm getting but i guess it is more realistic.
    Here's a link: http://movreel.com/hkdb7jm6ylgm
    Just click the free one and your there
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

robin grew up a lil too fast for me in this episode. he got over his immaturity about being leader a lil too fast. usually thats developed over episodes. but like cross says it's only so much you can do in 30 minutes. batman isn't as big a prick as he is in other continuities but i guess since he's the supervisor more or less he has to build them up as well as cut them down from time to time. just less cutting down than usual. he's actually a hell of a lot nicer than he is in any continuity. but it's still a good series so far

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Well we all know how Batman can be except in Brave and the Bold ofcourse, but what i'm concerned about is are they gonna make it look like this in every episode, like them always accidently saving the day because it gets old after awhile

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

But even if that new venom-stuff gives u that power
    who'd want to look like that? =/

Kinda reminds me of the horror of being the Man-Bat

T. Alan Armstrong