Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

since they seem to be willing to go as far as making characters in the comics for the show i hope they take a good long look at red X from the teen titans animated series. i think that red X is just a great character and would SO make a great character for the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    yeah but this show really doesn' give an opening for him....unless they give him his own origin.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

why not LOL there are tons of places he could pop up lol also since he is not in the comics yet they could have tons of creative freedom with him if they want to bring him in to put him in the comics.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well he probably wouldn't be connected to robin this time around. but honestly i don't see them using him seeing as he didn't have an identity in teen titans. unless they can some how bring jason todd into the mix early i can't really see who they would make red x. and if he did show up how would the character work? aqua lad is the mature one, superboy is the angst ridden one, kid flash is the womanizer, and robin is the smart-ass/comic relief. red x would be what? the anti-hero? and if he is how would it work?

i probably should put kid flash under comic relief as well since him and robin kinda go back and forth with that role, especially in the happy harbor episode

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the only thing is i really think if it gets a good reception that will be the only complaint and they will probably fix that cuz they should be an hour long and they character depth will be a major part of the show and if they do not make is an hour i expect a lot of two part episodes taht hopefully lead to hour episodes

Great episode. Honestly I spent most of the episode like Meghan , sure it was a test from Red Tornado. That Aqualad has some real potential in the powers category. Especially on a earth full of water. The way he tore that robot up was great.
    Gotta say though Cross, read the article, so they will probly toss some hour specials in there, but you have to realize how rare it is for 26 episodes to be ordered for animated shows nowadays. That alone shows that they are putting a lot of faith in this show. And JL had the hour epis. JLU tended to only have their season or series finales be 2-3 parts, Otherwise they were just single episodes that had connections to the the entire show.

same here but spoiler alert lol from an interview with Jesse McCartney (voice of robin) aqua lad will be the leader at first robin will be the leader eventually but later on not at first. at least that the word on the street LOL.
    since they seem to be willing to go as far as making characters in the comics for the show i hope they take a good long look at red X from the teen titans animated series. i think that red X is just a great character and would SO make a great character for the show.
    Would like to see a better Red X, definitely. I would love some answers about what made that type of suit abilities of Red X possible. With that teleporting, and seemingly black hole pockets ability it was better made than the suits those master technology experts like Tony Stark make. But I doubt they would go that way. Seems like they kind of want to distance themselves from TT. Would be fun, but I think he would either need to be real ruthless, reckless, or funloving than he was on TT, for it to suit this show.

well thats the thing they can do what ever they want with him, the main thing is he is a good character and would make a great anti hero or a good recurring bad guy for robin. and the jason tod angle would not be to bad. but thats just the thing they already showed that they are willing to create characters in the comics to put in the show or just original characters. there are going to be about 150 D.C. character in the first season or so. there will be room for more as time goes on LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

true but technically red x is more or less a filler character, technically e isn't recognized byd.c. as an offical character. i think they'd put him in a comic first. but back to the other characters, i think wally as kid flash will make the show alot more fun than if bart were in it. but the robin/superboy dynamic works better with tim drake because of the whole kindred spirits thing. lets see how it works with dick........with him not admitting its him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well the thing is he is an original character and a lot of these D.C series have a lot the same people working on them. so all its going to take is one person on that team who worked on teen titans to say give this guy a look and since he was one of the most popular characters in teen titans i think its got a chance.

also i still think for possible team members they might not go with the obvious right away. i mean we know wonder girl is set to appear but i really think characters like static, Zatanna or Zatara JR., blue bettle, and some others have a good chance to be recurring characters. and of course i think we will see some of the titans at some point but who knows LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

honestly static has a better chance of showing up

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

^^ I rather see blue beetle.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,