Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

While there is some comedy thrown in every now and then the show is still built around strong character development and serious undertones. They're not even close to reaching Teen Titan levels of humor, which while I enjoyed doesn't entertain me quite as much as a mature story with growing characters like Young Justice does.

From what I've seen so far it's got all the makings to be as good as Justice League was, maybe even better. Kid Flash and Superboy have already gotten my attention, but the entire cast is just as likable. Gonna be keeping tabs on this one, and thanks Cross for keeping us all up to date with the latest info and such.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Any of you have the link for it online it, hasn't even been annonced yet on UK television
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

after searching for a while i found a good link
    ep 3
    part 1

part 2
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 01-22-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    While there is some comedy thrown in every now and then the show is still built around strong character development and serious undertones. They're not even close to reaching Teen Titan levels of humor, which while I enjoyed doesn't entertain me quite as much as a mature story with growing characters like Young Justice does.

From what I've seen so far it's got all the makings to be as good as Justice League was, maybe even better. Kid Flash and Superboy have already gotten my attention, but the entire cast is just as likable. Gonna be keeping tabs on this one, and thanks Cross for keeping us all up to date with the latest info and such.
    any time and when i get more news ill keep you guys posted i still think the only thing it needs is to be changed to 1 hour.

and here
    part 1

part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sure, 3 times as long would be sweet, but it's too much to wish for.
    I can't see them bust their asses off to make 1-hour episodes

ps: the linked ones I posted have a slightly higher quality (just mentioning)

the only thing is i really think if it gets a good reception that will be the only complaint and they will probably fix that cuz they should be an hour long and they character depth will be a major part of the show and if they do not make is an hour i expect a lot of two part episodes taht hopefully lead to hour episodes

and they might be better quality but these are available right here and on you tube witch has no questions of safety, not saying your link is not safe but you tube is a sure thing is all i am saying.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My bad i should have said that i found a link an hour after i posted, they were on the same sight as last time i posted xD

Not bad, there not hiding who the leader will be i can see, Aqualad seems to be the only one that has the head for it and knows the boundaries
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i'm kinda surprised though that batman won't let robin show his identity.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

same here but spoiler alert lol from an interview with Jesse McCartney (voice of robin) aqua lad will be the leader at first robin will be the leader eventually but later on not at first. at least that the word on the street LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    thats what i heard too. also kid flash will have a new uniform and supposedly super boy will fly this season but temporarily. but the creators arent sure if they will use the tactile telekinesis explanation for his power

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN