Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

yes we do know its dick grayson

from cartoon network
    also i found another trailer
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    I like donna as wonder girl better than cassie. cassie seems useless at times and donna works better for a relationship angle with robin and she's a better leader.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well Cassie would work better with robin cuz they had a thing in the comics but he is only 13 so i dont see them giving him a love interest in till a couple seasons in. but donna fits because we know red arrow is in there so you have a point.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i forgot robin's only 13. one thing thats kinda weird is that they didn't include tactile telekinesis with superboy. him not being able to fly is a bit weird. they're making him kinda like super girl from DCAU.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I think they have made made his development to be much like how Clark Kent was like when he was Superboy, i was even surprised that he isn't wearing the solar suit still, unlike other Kryptonians' it takes him longer to process solar rays.

And what's weird for me is that this Robin' costume looks more like Damian Wayne's costume
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well thats probably because they wanted it to look more modern and with super boy i think there going for a developmental small ville like feel for him like remember the justice league has only been around for a year or so and and robin is the most experienced side kick but he is immature so they all will be doing some growing and developing during the first season or so. i just hope that this can take off and run the table like jlu did and stick around for years that way we get s super deep and refined story line. and with robin i feel and think that they will hold of on any solid love connections with him at least for the first season or 2 till he gets a bit older so they do not take any heat from parents or the FCC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I think they have made made his development to be much like how Clark Kent was like when he was Superboy, i was even surprised that he isn't wearing the solar suit still, unlike other Kryptonians' it takes him longer to process solar rays.

And what's weird for me is that this Robin' costume looks more like Damian Wayne's costume
    actually it's based on tim drake's costume. damian has a completely yellow cape with a black hood and a sleveless red tunic over a black survival suit

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

yeah your right but you can see the resemblance to Damian probably because dick grayson is so young in this series so its easy to make that comparison.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

there different but still close in some ways most robins are but still you can see where people make that comparison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah my bad on that one whenever i think of Tim i always think of his originial suit, mostly green instead of black.
    And doesn't Damian wear a "survivial suit" under his sleeveless tunic too.
    Spoiler!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

idk i like the black better it looks more modern
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]