Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    wiki says that episode 3 deals with them fighting mister twister and episode 4 they get there first real mission
    Yeah it said on tv.com that in episode 4 their first mission is under Batman and they trying to find out who the leader is.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

it said that on wiki to but i did not want to spoil any one to much LOL. and i wonder what wonder girl they will use Donna Troy or Cassandra Sandsmark ? we know she will be used in the show at some point but i wonder what wonder women they will use. i think each has a 50 50 chance right now in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm gonna have to guess that it will be Cassandra not Donna
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    considering that dick is robin and wally is kid flash i'd have to assume that donna is going to be wonder girl. it makes little sense to make it cassandra when it looks like superboy may have a relationship with miss martian and that cassie had little to do with diana and the amazons because she worked directly with the greek gods, and with the direction that the show is taking by using all of the original sidekicks and not their eventual replacements (except for speedy since he quit) it more than likely has to be donna

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

yeah that would fit with the original series i was just saying since they seem to be mixing the teen titans and young justice donna is possible i guess since she does have more connections with wonder woman that would make more sense
    so its either
    donna troy

OR
    Cassandra Sandsmark
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    considering that dick is robin and wally is kid flash i'd have to assume that donna is going to be wonder girl. it makes little sense to make it cassandra when it looks like superboy may have a relationship with miss martian and that cassie had little to do with diana and the amazons because she worked directly with the greek gods, and with the direction that the show is taking by using all of the original sidekicks and not their eventual replacements (except for speedy since he quit) it more than likely has to be donna
    Yeah but they had Wally probablly because of the fact that he past and power origin story is more directly tied to The Flash and Dick was in Titans with him and the origanial so i guess the originials are more plauseible but i was looking at the fact that Cassandra had a good connection with Superboy and Arrowette, this Aqualad isn't the original Aqualad
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah plus super boy is supposed to be in a love triangle with kid flash and miss martian. plus if my memory serves didn't red arrow and donna troy have a thing at some point? so yeah both make sense i guess it just depends on which way they want to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually thought this Robin was supposed to be Tim Drake judging by his hacking skills, his size(figure this is about a year or 2 before Dick would become Nightwing and he wasn't really that short for a while), and he's the 1 with the real good friendship with Superboy.
    Don't really know the differences between the flashes yet. Seeing DeathStroke's daughter as a member would be cool and keep with the mix of old/new characters on 1 team, and connect it to teen titans a bit. Donna Troy would also be my preferred choice for the wonder woman representative. At some point cassandra just seems like a slightly altered copy. So somehow RA rejoins the punks who agreed to be under the leash? Is he supposed to be 1 of the original 6 members on the show? Wonder how they expect to explain that off.

And for those wondering, yeah the brightest Day series is pretty good.

And Y the Teen Titans hate? They were more like anime in that version , which was a decent choice for their first series, and some of the animes you like have the same level of goofiness in them. Why is Teen Titans different? I thought for the most part they were serious when they needed to be, (like with Terra), and was only second to J.L.U. and B.T.A.S. in terms of DC animation. Besides humor is pretty much always needed and was done well on the first Young Justice episode

And you have to admit those last 2 episodes against the brotherhood were a thing of beauty combining all the fights and plotlines.

the thing is its in a separate DC universe so that they can mix and match the characters as they please, in other words it gives them some more creative freedom. now the series is called young justice but i get the feel that they are going for more of a mix between young justice and the titans so they can have a deeper plot. in an interview the creators said that they picked the first 6 members from over 100 characters in the DC universe. so, since there were not that many in the original young justice team that means they are going to be mixing and matching. and its makes sense since the blend together any way.

also, i agree about donna since red arrow is there it makes more sense for her to be wonder woman since super boy is going to be in a love triangle with miss martian and the flash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually thought this Robin was supposed to be Tim Drake judging by his hacking skills, his size(figure this is about a year or 2 before Dick would become Nightwing and he wasn't really that short for a while), and he's the 1 with the real good friendship with Superboy.
    Has it clearly been said which Robin he is?