Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

yeah like i said best show since JLU
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And finally we have a Robin that doesn't look he wears his pyjamas like in the old shows , i mean they did most of their crime-fighting at night, why did he choose to wear speedo’s?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah and this robin looks cool and love the sarcastic attitude also jesse mccartney does a great job on robins voice to
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any new EPs?!?!?!?!?!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

like in a week or to it premieres in January on a friday night at 7
    here are some interviews and i will post the episodes as soon as they hit the net, i also learned that other than the 6 near the start of the show 2 unnamed heroes will be added to the team by the end of the first season, and the restrictions on wonder girl have been lifted so she will show up at some point. oh and FYI aqua lads dad, i heard in an interview with the creators that he is black manta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_J...28TV_series%29
    Last edited by cross777; 12-23-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah i searched it on DC wikia because i was thinking that this Aqua boy was nothing like the one before, turns out it's a all new charactter from the Brightest Day comics, i've never bought comics before but i'm definetely getting that since it isn't online.
    They have like a all new group of young heroes joining.

T. Alan Armstrong

yeah and some character were created in the comics just as a tie in for the show this is just COOL.
    and
    here is the wiki for the show its got some nice info
    http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_Wiki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    well the show is based on the earth 16 universe so alot of it will be different from the young justice comic like wally being kid flash and dick grayson being robin at the time. rumor has it if it lasts long enough it might segway into another teen titans (minus the corny jokes form beast boy) its a pretty good direction for dc. hopefully they find a way to make jla generation lost a show like this

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

yeah and it for the best that they are using an independent earth because that opens the young justice team up to more character possibilities like the teen titan characters as well so the team can be more unique. and let hope it has a good run like JLU did. oh and chances are beast boy will be there at some point lol let just hope he leaves the bad jokes behind LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not sure about Beast Boy joining since he has no affiliation with the JL members which all the characters do but then again Aquaboy wasn't even in the comic version since he was just developed now really.
    I think Wonder Girl might though

T. Alan Armstrong