Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57

Thread: Young Justice

death strokes real name is Slade Wilson, they only called him Slade on TT because they thought that death stroke would be to much for the kids. IK stupid reason but that's the reason they went with. But yeah i he some how the fan out cry can save the show, CN is taking a beating over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sad to see I was so right about a lot of my predictions I didn't want coming true, but seemed most likely.
    It's funny though, it took me till 2 weeks ago to realize that LongShadow was that same guy from JLU on that teen cloned team, that grew. They totally re-imagined his powers in a fun way. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Damn Dman Daaammmnnn...
    Ain't that always the way. After a show knows they're cancelled they seem to step up their game. They finally got me into this show again. Can name like 20 shows offhand that seemed to do the same after a cancellation announcement.

How many episodes left till it ends?

Man Just when Arsenal stepped up in a big way and 92% redeemed himself for running away like a punk against Black Beetle. + just when Arsenal helped those metahumans get rid of the Lex monkey on their back. Damn
    Good move by NightWing, respectable, + made sense as a leader for that decision, but Arsenal leading the metahumans makes sense as well. Looking forward to that combustible future team
    Also interesting was last week's fight between Black Manta, Sportsmaster, Artemis, Chessire, Deathstroke, + Miss Martian, and Aqualad. Miss Martian was clever and easily the most powerful 1, but Artemis showed really great improvement from that girl who panicked when all the super powered teammates were taken by the Red Tornadoes! She was a force to be reckoned with especially while playing the double role.

Hope they get to close some definitive storylines by the end of the series/ season coming soon. Hate not knowing where the more creative series might have really ended up. Bugs me to no end about "Surface" short lived show on NBC. It had so much potential, and I'm beginning to see Young Justice's massive wasted potential even more now.

P. S. -- Still disappointed in the DeathStroke's abilities so far. Beginning to think that maybe this Young Justice version might be as equally "unpowered" as the ARROW'S version from the CW on Wednesdays. Really don't like when they weaken characters too much, just to be unique and change the story a bit.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    real upset if that was the last episode of YJ -_-

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Aaaaaaaand it ends. It was fun while it lasted, tons of foreshadowing so perhaps it will return someday... probably in a different media.

You don't end the final episode with Darkseid and then call that the end of the show. That's just a big NO in my book.

Agreed + You shouldn't end it with the biggest copout; "Earth Magic/ Ancient mysterious Unknown, Perfectly Suited to this Situation Earth Magic" is what Deus Ex Machina saves the beetles.

+ JUST now, (at the end) having Virgil meet Black Lightning, How much more in common and of use to each other could you have gotten. Could've stopped that whole "being led by saint/ loser Lex Luthor" period right at the start.

COME ON!!!

At least they left it wide open, maybe another network buys the rights and brings it back or maybe CN gets their heads out of their ass!. BTW i say we boycott DC nation for now on, especially that shit TT show they are making and beware the bat. Fuck that noise.

Plus as good as some of these fights are, i would love to have some dark side action ! ! !
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    At least they left it wide open, maybe another network buys the rights and brings it back or maybe CN gets their heads out of their ass!. BTW i say we boycott DC nation for now on, especially that shit TT show they are making and beware the bat. Fuck that noise.

Plus as good as some of these fights are, i would love to have some dark side action ! ! !
    never planned to see those shows as they seem aimed at 1 - 12 age.
    But also after TP was cancelled thought i'd have no reason to watch CN again; then they bought back Young Justice..
    Although seems this was still similar to how Jl, or JLU, was treated once or twice, being seen as canceled to it returned like 2 years later..
    CN, they're tricky stupid like that.

Also a bit disappointed by the Alliance with Darkseid. Once again like with 'The Reach' don't see the point of an alliance except with maybe Vandal Savage's motive as he wants to partly destroy parts of the earth so the survivors would be more "elite humans". But why would the rest of The Light keep going for these doomsday type scenarios so much?

P. S. Did any1 watch this live or from some DVR/ on demand type thing recently? Because at the end of the episode they said tune in next week for an all new Young Justice- like they had more new episodes, and doing the numbers they should( even including the fact though, that they had shortened 'seasons').
    Just wonderin..