Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

... 3 episodes after all these frikking months? seriously? wth...
    good episodes, and hopefully megan didn't fuck it up too badly, but at this pace we won't reach season 3 by 2015 -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Iscariot View Post
    Can't believe I missed the new episode of YJ. Being sick sucks. :'(
    If you've got cable to see YJ in the 1st place, more than likely you also have Cartoon Network on demand, (a seperate channel), it'll probably be on there for another 2-3 weeks or more. + peopletend to put episodes of it on youtube after it comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    good episodes, and hopefully megan didn't fuck it up too badly, but at this pace we won't reach season 3 by 2015 -.-
    Yeah, completely agree. CartoonNetwork seems have this power to constantly disappoint when it comes to animated shows, Maybe thats why they started giving up on cartoons and anime and moved more towards this real life crap. First it was Teen Titans, then Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited. and all of these are dc. Now it's not the animation (who finally their act together) but the channel itself? Still don't get why? Wow if this show dies prematurely CN got no 1 to blame but themselves, when they could've made decent money off of it.

Although I suppose this could be done so they have something to go against the onslaught of avenger related shows disney will have coming out.

As For the episode itself, it's situations like this that you need Batman. black Beetle made them seem like jokes, but Batman powerless, human woulda walked in there founda weakness and did what needed to be done. Can't believe kid Flash just revealed why he was here so easily? WTH? But also judging from the BB's body in the future, can't get why KF can't get that maybe in that unaltered future they had actually killed Jamie and was able to reprogram the scarab. Though seeing how they were in the middle of reprogramming, killing Jamie, and him giving the scarab control, more than likely this will come up again at least 2 more times, as in BB turning semi- bad somehow, or the team just not trusting him anyway.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Promos and previews are up here you go guys. also some analysis

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anybody still excited about this show? Last week's episode was alright, but clearly filler for bigger and better things. Today's should be pretty good though since Tim's finally going to have the spotlight and it's also supposed to be Deathstroke's debut.

I'd also highly recommend Green Lantern the Animated series which comes on right before since it's awesome. A really good way to get introduced to the GLA universe for those who don't know anything about it.

Also, I just love those Amethyst shorts, the art style is great and her voice actress nails the teen girl suffering from Dorothy syndrome quite nicely. 2nd short comes out today.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Great episode today, btw guys keep in mind that this season was not supposed to have breaks in it so these episodes might not have a good flow to them because cartoon network fucked it up. (shocker) great episode today!
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if you missed it here is the latest episode.
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com/yo...ode-13-the-fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Yeah, the episode after that with Psimon, thought for sure she really had screwed it completely up. Gotta say impressed with the writers the way they wrote themselves out of it in a reasonable way. Few writers could do that. On the other hand they nixed any long term plans of Aquaman and Artemis staying undercover with 'the light' who seem to literally be 'running the table' or world as it goes. Still don't get why 'the light' enjoy working, or even cooperate with plans for decimating humanity for the Reach and almost becoming their minions? Any1 think when the Justice League was brainwashed, so was 'the light'?

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Anybody still excited about this show? Last week's episode was alright, but clearly filler for bigger and better things. Today's should be pretty good though since Tim's finally going to have the spotlight and it's also supposed to be Deathstroke's debut.

I'd also highly recommend Green Lantern the Animated series which comes on right before since it's awesome. A really good way to get introduced to the GLA universe for those who don't know anything about it.
    Got to say, I'm not 'excited' about this show anymore really. It's more like sometimes I'm aware and alert when it's coming out, but there has been too many bad decisions made for the show, seemingly for no reason, or bad reasons. Same reason I eventually just dropped Lost, and some other shows, although those tended to be more problems from inside the actual show while this is more about problems from outside the show's creative decisions, (but there still are some within the creative decisions as well).

Disappointing intro to Static Shock's origin. Just made him a bit more common then even the 'Big Bang' did.

+ was it just me that was truly disappointed by DeathStroke in both episodes recently??!!

Even if this is supposed to be a younger newer just starting out DS, ( which I don't like either, especially if in a season or 2 we see some of his kids, or 'apprentices' showing up, makes it somewhat illogical for a hitman, but w. e.), to have SportsMaster (I.M.H.O.) kind of make DS look like a rookie, was just basically bad characterization to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if you missed it here is the latest episode.
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com/yo...ode-13-the-fix
    Think we were just told what turns Blue Beetle evil, no way he really shut off the scarab that easy, + offscreen.

Good to see some bad guys showing some feelings although odd they were basically refined to these 2 back to back episodes. (Although that means Black Manta's gonna be crazy pissed if and when Aqualad gets revealed. Say 'if' because some of the light might already know, and, or if AL's mind restructuring brings about a change.)

Any1 else get the feeling the Green Beetle's some type of 'plant' as well?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

it is possible that he is a plant but IDK im hoping hes not. its like when we all thought that A.L. was a triple agent. lets hope we get to find out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.animeflavor.com/young-jus...6#tab-body-1-1

Sucks that it will end soon... still, when Sportsmaster called Deathstroke, Slade, I just paused and had to rewound to make sure I didn't mishear. Man, they cancel it, when Red X was semi-confirmed . Unless he was called Slade in other works than Teen Titans (IIRC they rarely called him Slade when he was using his alias Deathstroke).