Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

You might be onto something there.
    I could see Roy having been brainwashed and patrolling as someone else, maybe even a villain.
    For all we know he might even be black-beatle, though slade or red x seem more plausible.
    Why he might black-beatle?
    -They literally can't find roy's body
    -just the timing that goes along with this episode
    -His voice seems pretty distorted
    -Sportsmaster seems to enjoy his 'new' partner
    farfetched, I know, but u can never be certain...

i could be black bettle since we never really turly find out who he is in the comics thats an easy option. im not against it. that just puts roy head to head with blue bettle more than it does, night wing and red arrow. its just a cluttered connection not a bad one just a bit cluttered. or im they could have roy show up as slade or red X and still having that guy be black bettle but not be roy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That guy's hand turned into a sonic canon, it's got to be Black Beetle, or something similar .

Slade, hmmmm, in my country they stopped airing Teen Titans at the end of the fight with the Big Red Papa Demon, so I don't know if his identity was ever revealed. Besides, Slade preferred hand to hand combat, although he did use excessive technology.

1. no his hand did not turn in to a sonic cannon, or at least we did not see or hear a change. it looks as if it was just held up.
    2. we use slade because thats what we are used to but they only called him slade on the tv show because his name is death stroke and thats a bit much for kids. or at least it was in 2007 lol. so they just used his real name slade Wilson. on that note in the comics he is more or less a mother F**KING killing machine. not just a hand to hand combat guy. im not saying its not black beetle im saying its not definitely him.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Episode

Season 2 Episode 5
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

For a hero armor, this thing is very keen on using violence. Are those hidden, primal, destructive feelings of the owner, or was it alway meant for war ?

is any one else annoyed by bat girl. ?

also i love the references to the Appache chief and long shadow. so in other words i look for this kid to be a metahuman. maybe a tie in to N.O.W.H.E.R.E ? im hoping that the newest member is that Indian kid as the appache chief or long shadow. but still very very cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Batgirl? Wonder Girl is the one that I can't stand -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Good episode but this one didn't blow me away like the previous 4.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

also i love the references to the Appache chief and long shadow. so in other words i look for this kid to be a metahuman. maybe a tie in to N.O.W.H.E.R.E ? im hoping that the newest member is that Indian kid as the appache chief or long shadow. but still very very cool.
    Nah Batgirl didn't annoy me at all. I actually like this Batgirl...That was old man Appache Chief wasn't it, well if its going that direction then the kid would probably take up the Appache Chief name.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Batgirl? Wonder Girl is the one that I can't stand -_-
    Now what did Wonder Girl do to you?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm not sure, it's a little hard to watch and consider her a Batgirl, especially when she is more manly than Robin, or even Nightwing.