Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

I ask for some Kid Flash and Artemis last week and I got it. Glad Kid is out of the superhero game and he & Artemis are still together. BTW Artemis looked good. Poor Roy, he fell on some hard times. I forgot Roy and Cheshire had a kid in the comic books. Is Megan up to lobotomizing tricks again because going by Conner's face it sure does look it. Don't think Sportsmaster can pull that off.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ If that was her again (would have been quite strange, since Sportsmaster said that he took them out), I think she should change her "hero" name to Lobotomat, or Lobotomaizer, or Lobo Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ If that was her again (would have been quite strange, since Sportsmaster said that he took them out), I think she should change her "hero" name to Lobotomat, or Lobotomaizer, or Lobo Girl.
    By Conner's expression and how they look the Chrono Taians that Megan lobotomized I would have her as suspect one. But they probably have someone who can do they same thing she can on their side. But Sportsmaster didn't do that though. The Lobotomaizer sounds good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    By Conner's expression and how they look the Chrono Taians that Megan lobotomized I would have her as suspect one. But they probably have someone who can do they same thing she can on their side. But Sportsmaster didn't do that though. The Lobotomaizer sounds good.
    Nah, Mind Killer, sounds way cooler .

well there is more than one way to kill a mind. plus damn artamis looked good!. im sure we will see them in action at some point. and i LOVED how they danced around red arrows drug addiction. for a second there i thought artamis would roll out in a wheel chair. but it was a good chapter i miss night wings lighter personality but oh well. good episode next episode should be awesome!.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well there is more than one way to kill a mind. plus damn artamis looked good!. im sure we will see them in action at some point. and i LOVED how they danced around red arrows drug addiction. for a second there i thought artamis would roll out in a wheel chair. but it was a good chapter i miss night wings lighter personality but oh well. good episode next episode should be awesome!.
    At some point ? I even expect the next episode (or little later). I'm pretty sure that Red Arrow and Chesire are going to leave in their care their own child, for the duration of their last rescue mission. Just imagine Artemis look : "Wait, you are married and have a child !?".

yeah nice idea there. but im thinking more of her leaving her in a basket on there door step so they can't say no with a note.
    Dear little sister please take care of your little niece, love you sister and brother in law jade and roy lol. and then they be just like WTF!. time to calls green arrow and black canary. also i have a theory, shocker i know, but im thinking that man with sports master was the real speedy and they are going to make him slade or ............................. RED X!!!? Plus, in the comics roy and jades daughter dies so really young........get ready for that one.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah nice idea there. but im thinking more of her leaving her in a basket on there door step so they can't say no with a note.
    Dear little sister please take care of your little niece, love you sister and brother in law jade and roy lol. and then they be just like WTF!. time to calls green arrow and black canary. also i have a theory, shocker i know, but im thinking that man with sports master was the real speedy and they are going to make him slade or ............................. RED X!!!? Plus, in the comics roy and jades daughter dies so really young........get ready for that one.
    Oh, you might have a point. IIRC, the Blue Beetle choses it's own master by, something (can't remember ;P), if we assume that original Roy had the same thing that the current owner of BB, then they could put on him a prototype/counter/second version of the Blue Beetle and then brainwashed him.

Anyway, the guy that was with Sports Master seems to utilize the same technology, or even a very similar suit to what BB is using.

That would be cool if it turns out that way. I rather it be Slade though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Anyway, the guy that was with Sports Master seems to utilize the same technology, or even a very similar suit to what BB is using.
    That is true. But didn't BB say the Blue Beetle that he's is wearing now was the last thing the original BB made before he died or something like that. If that is the case wouldn't put it past the Light or the Contender to have stolen that technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    That would be cool if it turns out that way. I rather it be Slade though.

That is true. But didn't BB say the Blue Beetle that he's is wearing now was the last thing the original BB made before he died or something like that. If that is the case wouldn't put it past the Light or the Contender to have stolen that technology.
    well it could just be a sonic cannon made to over power its sonic absorbing abilities. i mean it does not have to be blue beetle per se. and i agree slade is slightly more possible than red X. but i mean im still thinking that its roy but he might not even be roy any more you know. brain washed !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]