Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

I guess with this, people will stop complaining about the time skip (since it adds mystery and spice to the current relations and situations).

So, the Blue Beetle army is going to conquer the world ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Well, now we know what happened to Aqualad.
    Still think he's either undercover, or will turn back to the heroes when he realizes it was something of the "Light's" that actually killed the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if it was really Queen Bee that killed Beast Boy's mother, or if was it Megan to create a "real" family.
    Don't think Megan is that far gone yet, both either consciously or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I guess with this, people will stop complaining about the time skip (since it adds mystery and spice to the current relations and situations).

So, the Blue Beetle army is going to conquer the world ?
    Still hope that it just lasts half or just this season. 1 major thing that disturbs me is that 5 years later, and you think "the Light" would have been captured , identified, or something more than where they were at 5 years ago. Makes all these heroes seem like losers who couldn't progress past where some minors had reached earlier.

Would be cool to see that Blue beetle army, but what made you think of them? Think they're the competition to the present aliens? From what we've been shown about them, think they'd be a bit more direct in their approach.

Clever way to eliminate the older generation again, though. Me thinks we'll see a rescue episode from some prison towards the end of the season.

have to say, don't understand where the original guy came from, nor if they already had him, why bother starting in their civilian clothes? Blame that stupid decision for not catching that guy.

Knew M'gann would be stronger than her "uncle" eventually, but to get that info within a minute while MM couldn't get it done in days, seems awfully insulting to original MM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Still think he's either undercover, or will turn back to the heroes when he realizes it was something of the "Light's" that actually killed the girl.

Knew M'gann would be stronger than her "uncle" eventually, but to get that info within a minute while MM couldn't get it done in days, seems awfully insulting to original MM.
    I would hate it if Kaldur turns out to be undercover, WAY to cliché. The other would make more sense to me, though Kaldur will remain hot headed either way. As for M'gann, she's just taking the direct rout, while MM was taking the non-lethal rout.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    really good episode i think the young justice are gonna get screwed over in the next couple episodes... i think the tribunal will also try to execute senior founding members of the JL because of their crimes

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Great episode! So that's what happened to Aqua Lad. Was shocked when he revealed himself especially the part him being Black Mantas son. Love the Batman Team going at it together and the Superman/Conner (Con-El now is it) combo. Just love the whole family dynamic that went one during this episode. Glad that Superman's and Conner's have gotten a whole lot better. Although whatever it is between Conner and Megan looks like it will get worse if she keeps lobotomizing people. Am surprised John didn't say anything after what she did to the Chrono Taian in front of him. Anyway great episode though still not a fan of the whole time skip thing but its making for some great material. Now all I want to know is what the hell happened to Kid Flash and Artemis.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

S**T just got real! i knew that AL would freeak when he found out that black manta was really his dad. im also glad that they killed tula. way to stay true to the comics! now let see jason tod AND RED X! also im a bit pissed that static is not here. he is so popular he would be a hit on the show. also why does mal not have super powers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^you and your static...

I was kinda surprised seeing kalder as a bad guy, even thought I knew he was Manta's son. But I'm actiually quite fine with it.
    Still I would like to see more information on artemis and kid flash.
    Love to see blue-beatle xD love that guy

By "static" do you mean Static Shock?

Also, I wasn't aware Young Justice was actually a comic book series, cross777. Or, are they simply tying multiple stories for other comic book series into this one television show?

yes there was a young justice comic.
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_(New_Earth)

but its not based on the comic. it is its own reality, one of the new 52. you can make guesses based on the general DC universe but due to them sticking very loosely to general things but its not really based of of them. so yeah there taking from every where. and yeah i mean static. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Season 2 Episode 4

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off