Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

What happened to this series? Thought they talked of many episodes being ready to show, yet they only showed half. Really hope they're not doing that retarded cable dal when whatever amount of episodes you get in a set period is a "season" ; judging by your last messages it's been almost 3 months. this is still ridiculous.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

yeah next ep is said to be aired on the 3rd of march.
    Stupid cartoon network is being a bish about it.
    they have all the episodes but for some reason they keep putting off the show.

Beer and Music
    ^ Yeah, and they left us with a crappy episode..Really, secrets? I mean, it wasn't bad, i enjoyed it, but it wasn't good like the rest of the episodes nor even part of the story.

yeah last episode was what i like to call a bad guy of the week episode. not to important story wise, but basically filler. it had a bit of importance but not much.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    they keep putting it off because CN is still on that PG bull shit. thats why nicktoons has the rights to dragon ball now. i wish this show would have aired there instead. at least they would have played it on time.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I'm sort of lucky with this, I only got in to this show a few weeks ago, so the wait will be less for me, but its still taking an annoyingly long time to get a new episode.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    yeah next ep is said to be aired on the 3rd of march.
    Stupid cartoon network is being a bish about it.
    they have all the episodes but for some reason they keep putting off the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    they keep putting it off because CN is still on that PG bull shit. thats why nicktoons has the rights to dragon ball now. i wish this show would have aired there instead. at least they would have played it on time.
    Beginning Thinking they was not CN, but DC nation people responsible possibly just thinking to align it's comeback with that new green lantern show to give it the boosted ratings that young justice had steadily been getting.

And I wouldn't jump on the nicktoons wagon like that yet. This is a channel that took a show with Wolverine as the leader and thus neutered him, making him kind of harmless. While Star Wars TCW, Young Justice, Generator Rex, and Ben 10 lately have been going into areas that I never thought cartoons would be allowed to go here.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Beginning Thinking they was not CN, but DC nation people responsible possibly just thinking to align it's comeback with that new green lantern show to give it the boosted ratings that young justice had steadily been getting.

And I wouldn't jump on the nicktoons wagon like that yet. This is a channel that took a show with Wolverine as the leader and thus neutered him, making him kind of harmless. While Star Wars TCW, Young Justice, Generator Rex, and Ben 10 lately have been going into areas that I never thought cartoons would be allowed to go here.
    thats true star wars is just kind of awesome on a PG network but look they jsut need to stop beating around the bush and bring back toonami and be done with it. you know have it every friday or saturday or both from 8pm to 6am. like the good old days. but young justice will be back and be awesome. i also like the ideas nick toons has but in till people at these networks think and say look adults like cartoons to if it has the right content and we can tap in to that we wont get a truly epic cartoon thats not from japan. now there are a few exceptions. BUT an X men cartoon should not really be censored. but i hope they dont go PG with YJ and kill it like that. at the very least they need to get it on the same level that JLU was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New episode tomorrow.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gosh that was exactly what i needed.
    Kinda sad for zatana even though she has now all the space she wants :/
    But lovely episode in general. Captain marvel rocks xD
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-04-2012 at 03:00 AM.