Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    I liked this episode it showed the makings of all the heroes they eventually become
    i agree with that! it was so cool i mean robin was nice he will can and should be playing a much more bad a** roll for now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Why is the Justice league allowing Superboy to keep those pets? The sphere and the wolf could be bugged. I just don't get it.

I hope they produce a new Justice League animation with the same creative team and studio as that of young justice.

"I feel naked. Not in a fun way." - Artemis... LOLZ!!
    Well, now guess this clears the sphere ( she-sphere), of being any type of mole. Don't think even Luther would understand their tech yet, let alone enough to infiltrate or use it to spy, w/o it knowing. Seems their laying the seeds for another eventual Darkseid invasion. Wonder if this is connected to JLU's canon, because didn't Darkseid basically "die" to get the anti-life equation at the finale of JLU?

Also wouldn't mind a JL series from this creative team, or even a renewed Batman Beyond series; still not sure why the BB series ended so quickly, while it was so popular, in the 1st place?

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i agree with that! it was so cool i mean robin was nice he will can and should be playing a much more bad a** roll for now on.
    Not sure how you're getting that? Seems like he retreated even more away from from how "bad a**" he will become in an effort to not become Batman. I mean, I get "Nightwing is born" basically from not wanting to be Batman, but it's more out of anger, and less out of the fear he displayed last night. I see a period of surprising uncertainty/ weakness coming for Robin.

Best scenes of the episode, seeing Black Canary ask both KF and Artemis about their responses to each other. Even if they don't truly acknowledge the truth till a couple of episodes from now.

Interesting how Connor loved having the freedom of being called Superman yet during the episode, he did nothing but adamantly stop people from calling him Superman, and seemed quite angry when they did. Gotta say, I'd be a bit more worried if the resident powerhouse cloned creature told me, basically his feelings of freedom and happiness totally eclipsed caring that his friends were dieing/ had died.

Good to see"no "Light"" oriented aspects in these last 2 episodes. Although just means they're gearing up to really get serious with the coming episodes involving them.

These last 2 episodes have brought up a few interesting questions:

It's obvious through the certain hints that like the comics canon Miss martian is really a white martian. But when the white martians were shown in JL, they were shapeshifters, but had no telepathic or telekinetic abilities, so why does Me'ggan?, and stronger than Martian Manhunter's? and why does she seem so comfortable with that uniqueness? Is she like a mutant white martian? Not to mention, whyere was she this whole time, Martian Manhunter has probably been here close to a decade?

So BC and the rest know Artemis is lying about how her familial ties, and 1 would think they thus researched her more than those with actual familial connections; so do they really know her whole story, or another part of the lie some1 cooked up for her? And if they know the truth, why still, or rather why'd they, (Batman primarily) need her enough to overlook the trustworthiness factor? Makes me think maybe her parent was more hero than we got the impression from what little we seen of her past.

I get why at the end of the episode, to the team why, but shouldn't some of them been doubting that all these some slightly older heroes showed up, yet the team was in charge and the only ones to go on this mission? Surely RA would've wanted in on the no longer childish mission?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

"So, what are we waiting for? a theme song?" - Superboy... LOL!!

It was a really good episode!
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 11-13-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

that was one sexy episode.
    Wonder how their next mission will proceed after all this.
    Nice to see how they keep things intersting in this series.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-22-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post

Also wouldn't mind a JL series from this creative team, or even a renewed Batman Beyond series; still not sure why the BB series ended so quickly, while it was so popular, in the 1st place?

Not sure how you're getting that? Seems like he retreated even more away from from how "bad a**" he will become in an effort to not become Batman. I mean, I get "Nightwing is born" basically from not wanting to be Batman, but it's more out of anger, and less out of the fear he displayed last night. I see a period of surprising uncertainty/ weakness coming for Robin.
    BB would do much better now that it did then it was jsut a product of the time and today it would do much much better.

and think about it.
    robin has doubt about being bat man not about being a super hero. this will lead him to find his own path. mainly the bad A** path that is night wing LOL. and a possible red X turn in the story. this is the thing robin has been getting more bad A** each episode he will continue down that road im sure. besides he is the leader of this team, title or not he will take it at some point.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    looks like superboy won't ever wear his costume now considering they made fun of it in as a Halloween outfit

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

SO TRUE LOL. but great chapter and i loved seeing secret i hope we get her as a steady character like in the comics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Young justice is my favorite tv show. I love to watch young justice and enjoy watching it.

Dexter season 6 episode 9

Don't think artemis was really upset about the fact Megan and Conner going out.
    Seeing them prlly reminded her of Wally & being afraid of how he'll react if she told him her real family etc.
    Wonder when zatana will oficially join :p it's fun to see robin in love xD

hahaha well i mean she kind of is and kind of is not because she is clearly coming and going you know. i can't wait till secret fallows them back LOL. hopefully we might see static to. and of course im hoping red X comes in to play LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]