Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 568

Thread: Young Justice

  1. #401
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    loved this ep also.
    Even thought I knew immediatly it wasn't real (the moment all the heroes died),
    It was nice to see KF outing his real feelings for artemis.
    KF & robin's sacrifice was also incredible, since in their minds they thought it was for real. (same for the others)

  2. #402
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    robin is the S**T this is going to make red X showing up a lot cool now that we know there made now. but yeah i thought from the start that the capture thing might have been the real deal then i saw the damage being done and knew something was up. but robin is a true leader. WOOOOOO i can not wait for next episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #403
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,803
    It seems that only miss Martian and Aqualad have a potential to suprass their original trainers... well maybe Red Arrow as well.



  4. #404
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It seems that only miss Martian and Aqualad have a potential to suprass their original trainers... well maybe Red Arrow as well.
    what makes you say that?

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  5. #405
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    what makes you say that?
    Because in the latest episode, it was said that Miss Martian's mental powers are far above that of her uncle, because Aqualad has something more than raw strength, he knows magic and perhaps Red Arrow... well he seems a little smarter than this version of Green Arrow .



  6. #406
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    sorry but not really . . . . . . .
    once KF learns to control the speed force he would be one of the most powerful members of the team and does take the mantle of flash at some point. robin proved this week that this robin has what it takes and dick grason does at some point become bat man. plus despite all that this is an alternate universe so anything can happen for example red X can show up at any time LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #407
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    what reason would red x have to join them?
    but if u mean only a guest-appearence with eventiually some cameo's then yeah, it's possible.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-08-2011 at 08:38 PM.

  8. #408
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Because in the latest episode, it was said that Miss Martian's mental powers are far above that of her uncle, because Aqualad has something more than raw strength, he knows magic and perhaps Red Arrow... well he seems a little smarter than this version of Green Arrow .
    Let me rephrase my question, what makes you think the others don't have the potential to surpass their mentors.

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  9. #409
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    what reason would red x have to join them?
    but if u mean only a guest-appearence with eventiually some cameo's then yeah, it's possible.
    i never said join i said show up. red X has a huge chance of popping up some where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    Let me rephrase my question, what makes you think the others don't have the potential to surpass their mentors.
    i agree any thing is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #410
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    I liked this episode it showed the makings of all the heroes they eventually become

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •