Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

loved this ep also.
    Even thought I knew immediatly it wasn't real (the moment all the heroes died),
    It was nice to see KF outing his real feelings for artemis.
    KF & robin's sacrifice was also incredible, since in their minds they thought it was for real. (same for the others)

robin is the S**T this is going to make red X showing up a lot cool now that we know there made now. but yeah i thought from the start that the capture thing might have been the real deal then i saw the damage being done and knew something was up. but robin is a true leader. WOOOOOO i can not wait for next episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It seems that only miss Martian and Aqualad have a potential to suprass their original trainers... well maybe Red Arrow as well.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It seems that only miss Martian and Aqualad have a potential to suprass their original trainers... well maybe Red Arrow as well.
    what makes you say that?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    what makes you say that?
    Because in the latest episode, it was said that Miss Martian's mental powers are far above that of her uncle, because Aqualad has something more than raw strength, he knows magic and perhaps Red Arrow... well he seems a little smarter than this version of Green Arrow .

sorry but not really . . . . . . .
    once KF learns to control the speed force he would be one of the most powerful members of the team and does take the mantle of flash at some point. robin proved this week that this robin has what it takes and dick grason does at some point become bat man. plus despite all that this is an alternate universe so anything can happen for example red X can show up at any time LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what reason would red x have to join them?
    but if u mean only a guest-appearence with eventiually some cameo's then yeah, it's possible.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-08-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Because in the latest episode, it was said that Miss Martian's mental powers are far above that of her uncle, because Aqualad has something more than raw strength, he knows magic and perhaps Red Arrow... well he seems a little smarter than this version of Green Arrow .
    Let me rephrase my question, what makes you think the others don't have the potential to surpass their mentors.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    what reason would red x have to join them?
    but if u mean only a guest-appearence with eventiually some cameo's then yeah, it's possible.
    i never said join i said show up. red X has a huge chance of popping up some where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    Let me rephrase my question, what makes you think the others don't have the potential to surpass their mentors.
    i agree any thing is possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I liked this episode it showed the makings of all the heroes they eventually become

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN