Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

she will not make an appearance right away because of legal issues but she will be there it has been confirmed. and the show will turn more towards the team its self at some point and less of the side kick thing as it goes on so and beast boy was a main staple in the young justice teen titan teams. and since its an independent universe we could see some teen titan members in the young justice team the creators even said when they were picking the team the were going through over 100 character to pick through and that was just the members we know of now those over 100 have a good chance of showing up at least some of them. like static, blue beetle, Argent, Hotspot, zatara or Zatanna, starfire or many others. plus some of the original YJ members like Empress, Secret, Slobo, and Ray. its all really up in the air right now but i am sure it will be epic no matter who shows up. my main point is since this is an independent time line its very possible that we just see young justice and the teen titans blend and become a succession type thing. meaning we could see a mix of the members.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't mind beast boy joining.
    Kid flash and him for the humor sounds good to me.

agreed as long as they keep it witty and not corny. i personally would like to see static in the series at some point but who knows
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm hoping from Static too but then with all of these character it will be a bit like much the Legion of Superheroes after the second series
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I'm hoping from Static too but then with all of these character it will be a bit like much the Legion of Superheroes after the second series
    well it wont be that corny lol. i think they are aiming for a more of a JLU series with the young kids.
    so i hope we get alot of character after the first season or two. i also hope they move it to a later time slot. but any way yeah i hope static gets some face time at some point. along the creators said the not every one will make it as in some one will die. so we can look at some of the young justice members and teen titan members that have died and make a guess at some of them having a role. maybe Kid Eternity,terra or red devil? who knows i guess but i think that Artemis might bite the dust since she is an as the creators said "an obscure" character in the DC universe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    does anyone know when new episodes are gonna be back

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    If they put static in the show that would be an epic win. Just skip the whole thing about him losing his powers. I hope they put ravager in the show as well.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    the week after next
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    If they put static in the show that would be an epic win. Just skip the whole thing about him losing his powers. I hope they put ravager in the show as well.
    and i agree static would be just boss and ravager would also be cool and i would like to see some one like raven or cyborg in this show at some point. you know make them more mature since the teen titans animated series. seeing star fire would be sweet. and we do have a clue that we will see some titans since we know red arrow/speedy will be a recurring character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    The newest episode is coming on January 21.

Here's the title for the next three episodes after next friday's episode:

Episode 3: Welcome to Happy Harbor
    Episode 4: Drop Zone
    Episode 5: Schooled

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

wiki says that episode 3 deals with them fighting mister twister and episode 4 they get there first real mission
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]