Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

i agree but i do not hate that bat man. but that joker was (pun intended) a joke.

and this video says it all mark hamil explains what being the joker means and what you have to do to do and and the other people in the video explain why he was made to be joker. and its clear that this new guy did none of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Though I'm a big fan of the MH joker,
    I don't mind this new take on him.
    This one has got the rather scary (Slicing up the bird) and insane (toxic-gassing everyone + himself) part down.

we are not saying we do not like the character we do not like how he was portrayed. mark hamil would have owned it. keep the same script and every thing and mark hamil would have nailed IT. !!!
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i agree but i do not hate that bat man. but that joker was (pun intended) a joke.

and this video says it all mark hamil explains what being the joker means and what you have to do to do and and the other people in the video explain why he was made to be joker. and its clear that this new guy did none of them.
    i don't hate this batman either........but conroy is better.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

OH I AGREE im just saying they should have dealt out the cash and gotten hamil. or at least John DiMaggio from under the red hood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah this joker was SO damn corny

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Why is the Justice league allowing Superboy to keep those pets? The sphere and the wolf could be bugged. I just don't get it.

I hope they produce a new Justice League animation with the same creative team and studio as that of young justice.

"I feel naked. Not in a fun way." - Artemis... LOLZ!!
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 10-17-2011 at 09:21 PM.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

well i doubt they let him bring them in with out checking them out first.
    also
    i doubt a new series will come any time soon.

back on the joker. its not even the writing that's the problem he sounds corny because the voice actor could not pull it off. i mean i do not get it why on earth did Greg Weisman let that get out of the studio. my guess is they probably ran out of time and they had to let it go. but that was just probably the worst voice acting in the series so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ran out of time? Dude the show was off the air forever, they had more than enough time to switch the voice actor and dub the voice.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well actually not really i mean they might not have had enoiugh time it takes a lot to do that you have to book another talent find time to record them edit it try to fit it in and make it work. and they may not have been able to. and they probably had a dead line to get that done time or no time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]