Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    funny how everyone turned on aqua lad only to agree with his reasoning at the end

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    funny how everyone turned on aqua lad only to agree with his reasoning at the end
    They're kids. They're idiots who don't listen or truly think things through, guess they had to be written that way once or twice.

It's funny, ever since teen titans the animated series, whenever I see Brain and Mallah, my mind thinks, hey the serious villains are here, even though they're a souped up monkey and a genius in a metal box, Writers really work hard to give them credibility.

I say, thank goodness this weeks villains weren't related to "the light". If 1 more consecutive case was related to "the light", I was going to start thinking the whole justice league who decides their missions was working for "the light". It's just too many coincidences.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

stupid copy right LOL
    but yeah tonight's episode will be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ep 13 was quite nice.
    Team was being a little childish though.
    Marvel acting his own age was a pretty funny ending.

so we finally see the light huh. i was a really up set with one thing.
    WHY DID THEY NOT GET MARK HAMIL TO DO THE JOKERS VOICE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

other than that it was a great episode. i was also hoping for the joker to actually be in the light but what ever i guess. i really like seeing Icon and rocket it opens the door for static. and if there willing to do that we could see red X sooner or later to LOL.

but back on topic. i would have rather seen red arrow show up for the team but this was ok i enjoyed this episode alot. it was good. other than mark hamil not doing the joker it was a nice episode.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

probably cost too much to get Mark. besides he should only voice joker if Kevin Conroy voices batman

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Ep 14 was awesome :p
    Lots of enemmies & heroes, some artemis-kid flash chemistry, good action...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Ep 14 was awesome :p
    Lots of enemmies & heroes, some artemis-kid flash chemistry, good action...
    i like how robin and aqua lad talk about how they know who is going to end up with who while sparring.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    probably cost too much to get Mark. besides he should only voice joker if Kevin Conroy voices batman
    i respect your point but you can not deny that mark hamil is the all time best joker voice over artist hands down. i mean even if not mark was any one else disappointed with the jokers voice?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i respect your point but you can not deny that mark hamil is the all time best joker voice over artist hands down. i mean even if not mark was any one else disappointed with the jokers voice?
    oh yeah this joker sucked. mark is hands down the best joker but why only have the best joker when you can have the best batman as well.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN