Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    The show's creator, Greg Weisman, confirmed the show had been renewed for a second season, titled Young Justice: Invasion, which would most likely begin airing in the first quarter of 2012......but as i found this out, in the back of my mind i was thinking can we get the first effing season done
    Or rather WTH will we get the 1st season shown if that's the case.

Although the way you pointed that out, and the timing of the announcement and of the subsequent start of the "2nd season" makes me think that perhaps they plan to pull some JL,/ JLU bullcrap where they "convert" part of their 1st season into "season 2" because they took that damn long with 1 season.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I'm just glad to have clarification that the show will indeed be returning for a second season. It's one of the best series running on Cartoon Network, and one of the few non anime related features/animations I still watch frequently. CN just needs to get their act together and properly advertise the show so more than ten people know about it.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

well yeah i mean they should get a move on but at least its September. but on an red X related note i found this.

ik its fan made but its still really cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cross, I can't help but admire your dedication on steering any and all conversation back to Red X. You're definitely his biggest fan. If by some chance he does wind up on the show I'm gonna be thinking about you the whole time, and that it must've been some divine intervention on your part. That or you just payed off the creators.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

well i should not have to pay them off he is so awesome he should be included just for the hell of it. BECAUSE RED X IS THE MAN !
    BUT Zatanna has been confirmed to be a part of the team at some point for some episodes. and i did note her as a possibility in past posts so GO ME LOL jkjk
    but yeah thats awesome because she is really cool.
    also wonder girl has been cleared and could very well appear at any time. rocket has been in the rummer mill as well. but that would make three more girls so unless they are bringing in a lot of new characters (which would be great) i doubt all three of them show up as solid full time characters. my idea is that rocket shows up for a bit some time after static does (if he does) oh and of course we can not forget red X LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ She's the newest addition to the team? I approve!

Her father Zatara was shown in the pilot so it makes sense to have her. Wonder if they'll age her down to the group's demographic or keep her older? Her history with Batman, and by association Robin should also be interesting to see. Even if she's only there temporarily she looks like a cool character.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

UPDATE NEW DESIGNS

Hugo Strange, Monsieur Mallah, Brain, Zatanna, Rocket, and Wolf.

Ocean-Master, Vandal Savage, Count Vertigo, Queen Bee, and the Joker

these are characters who are supposed to be brought in in season 2 that's not including who will be coming in the rest of season 1
    and we get our first look at zantana and rocket ! BUT MAN DOES THE JOKER LOOK COOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ill admit im drawing a blank on the dog called wolf? lets just hope Mark Hamill will do the joker voice since he is with out a doubt the best joker voice there is. and the brain could possibly mean beast boy at some point.

no red X but im sure they are just keeping him under wraps because he will be the biggest addition ever and will probably show up B4 season 2 even starts because he is so awesome. LOL.

and on a non red x related note.
    Last edited by cross777; 09-12-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Somehow the Joker reminds me of Ace Vantura xD.

and some more con stuff. and i think he looks awesome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2 more stickin days and my Young Justice will be back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,