Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Oh cool I only noticed like 3, well I'm sure that this will mean other forums will speculate that this means they're the new members but if any of them do join I doubt that it will be all.

Btw found out about that Static comic, it has full info on this website among other comic launches around that time http://www.comicvine.com/news/dcs-yo...e=3&sort=first
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

the new static comic is cool and might be a way to tie him in to the main story line in YJ because they are heavily involved with the comics. at least bringing him in to the story as a star lab intern would be a great way to bring him in and get him on the team. but after they bring him in if and when they do they need to start working on a RED X plot line LOLOLOL
    yes im obsessed LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol, yeah i said before that i thought since origanlly they had been planning the Static comic for release in March and he was being planned while YJ was, they might have had plans to have him join.
    But you can see that Teen Titans is coming back too and it might be a little weird if he is going to be in the teams line up and he also later joins another team in the comics like he how he was a Titan before.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well the thing is the YJ world is a different universe than the main stream comics. i mean YJ is debunked in the main stream comic universe but it is based on things that happen in there and A lad had a character created to be his counter part in the main stream universe. so this could be a way static shows up, but as a fan fav i bet he shows up any way.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess but it would still be quite weird if he got introduced in to YJ at the same time he could get introduced in Teen Titans comic stream

T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I guess but it would still be quite weird if he got introduced in to YJ at the same time he could get introduced in Teen Titans comic stream
    but thats the thing thought they are not connected and static was already a teen titan once. plus the YJ show will have characters from the main stream YJ team and teen titans team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah and the Teen Titans always want to have the the best teens joining up and who wouldn't want Static. And they have never added a character to a comic group at the same time as a Tv series.

T. Alan Armstrong

Lol, yeah i said before that i thought since origanlly they had been planning the Static comic for release in March and he was being planned while YJ was, they might have had plans to have him join.
    But you can see that Teen Titans is coming back too and it might be a little weird if he is going to be in the teams line up and he also later joins another team in the comics like he how he was a Titan before.
    Don't understand the timing, of your comments; "before" when?

Yeah and the Teen Titans always want to have the the best teens joining up and who wouldn't want Static. And they have never added a character to a comic group at the same time as a Tv series.
    Still can't understand what you guys are talking about in relation to Static, so my mistake if you guys technically already stated this in some form or another but Static might be getting a new series soon, but he's been back in the Titans comic-book-wise for about 3-4 years now ever since the Terror Titans mini-series endings, + he's probably been a TT member for about 1 year now. He's not necessarily, that of "fresh news" in the DCU comics anymore.

funny/ sad/ ironic/ sardonic/ sarcastic/ w. e. fact- They just released a Young Justice dvd last Tuesday, or this just passed 1, for the 1st half of the season , and it's supposed to contain 4 never shown episodes that they, apparently already have completed.

I swear, I sometimes don't get the way television station managers, think when they supposedly want to make money, yet supposedly want the show to continue; to make more money from it?...

I mean, here you have a show that hasn't really been showing new episodes for a quarter of a year, yet even with decent ratings, it's likely no 1 but the truly young, stupid, + impatient will dole out money for what they should have been getting for free? Making sales/ profits/ revenue diminish from said show, eventually causing them to need to cancel it? Why?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Oh I was just stating how since the Static comics and the Young Justice series was announced to be made the same time I thought he might later be in relation to the series like how they just made the Aqualad character, although with a different back story, in Brightest Day.
    And i know Static isn't anything new but how long has it been since he got his own comic book series. And i'm not sure what you mean but since Teen Titans is coming out with it's own series at the same time they haven't announced Static would be in the group and he's going solo in his new city.

I'm a bit confused by that too, what could any possible pros be to holding off the show then putting the rest of the episodes on Dvd, unless they just want to attract people to other series in time we waited for the Dvd, how bout it American guys, anything good been on???

T. Alan Armstrong

static was a teen titan, the way static is coming in to his new series would make a nice way to bring him in to the show but it means nothing about how or when he will be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]