Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

yeah but still any way if they use him the same voice actor would be cool.
    but yeah most of my posts and need to be an hour and red X LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    did anybody see the memory of miss martian in a human form when she restored SB's memories? i don't remember that
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    they probably tossed that in to throw us a bit and well the thing it the merlyn theory i posted has about a good of a chance as that considering she could be an adopted kid of some kind to the thing is its just way to early to tell. i was just trying to take her being an archer and Cheshire showing up and i just put something together because those coincidences
    Yeah, thought that was odd. But she did say something about before taking some time to acclimate to human society. That could be how she did it. Or they could be referring to the fact that she's not being completely truthful(in the comics she is really a white martian and no where near "related" to Martian Manhunter).

OH that makes sense. but since we have a break let toss some ideas around shall we. Deathstroke (AKA Slade), could we see him? i mean would that be unoriginal since he was the main teen titans animated villain? but idk i think he could have a part some where?
    they showed aqua lad fighting black manta so they could end up fighting deathstroke. that also would increase the chances of seeing ravager
    Surprised no one mentioned how they showed a revamped Queen Bee and Psimon, which means some versions of HIVE and possibly a connection again to the Fearsome Five. If they do, seems like they might be totally ignoring the way characters were already introduced in Teen Titans, if that queen Bee character, )as much as she looked like her) was the same as the 1 undercover at HIVE academy that then became a Titans east, then they might be going a different route. Here she seemed like the head of some major criminal empire.

not sure about the hive thing but the first date story bored might mean we might get jinx but im not sure yet? it was hard to make out who the girl was.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i need a little more than just queen bee and psimon before i make that assumption

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

same here i mean Queen Bee has a lot more to do in the comics other than the hive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    if gizmo makes an appearance then the idea for the HIVE may make a good idea but right now its just a hopeful speculation.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

OH that makes sense. but since we have a break let toss some ideas around shall we. Deathstroke (AKA Slade), could we see him? i mean would that be unoriginal since he was the main teen titans animated villain? but idk i think he could have a part some where?
    I hope so but still if they add him there is high chance that his son Jericho might be in it and unless they just cross paths with him idk how that could turn out becsuse he kinda sucked in Teen Titans.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well yeah i mean he has such a cool power and they did not do him justice at all.

true just like red X :( but still.

i hope we get some out of the blue characters. like some of the cooler lesser known titans and YJ members

like static, Argent, Argent, risk, Red Devil, Red Star, Chris King, Damage, Secret, Slobo, Zatara Jr., or Zatanna or one of those guys at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

same here i mean Queen Bee has a lot more to do in the comics other than the hive.
    if gizmo makes an appearance then the idea for the HIVE may make a good idea but right now its just a hopeful speculation.
    Don't really hope for it, but the thing is they mentioned them in the same episode within like minutes of introducing Psimon, who I can't tell, but I do not think he was ever really used in the comics except in the FF group.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I hope so but still if they add him there is high chance that his son Jericho might be in it and unless they just cross paths with him idk how that could turn out becsuse he kinda sucked in Teen Titans.
    but to be fair, it was my understanding that he that's how he was in the beginning anyway. It was only recently in the comics that he snapped, became cooler, with muscles, and then became a psycho powerful bad guy.
    You have to admit though on those last few episodes with the all out assault against the Brotherhood and their allies, him and every1 else just killed.

well yeah i mean he has such a cool power and they did not do him justice at all.

true just like red X :( but still.

i hope we get some out of the blue characters. like some of the cooler lesser known titans and YJ members

like static, Argent, Argent, risk, Red Devil, Red Star, Chris King, Damage, Secret, Slobo, Zatara Jr., or Zatanna or one of those guys at least.
    Those last scenes especially from above from that all out melee with Jericho jumping from body to body just kicking butt, was doing him justice.
    I'd say Static isn't necessarily that "lesser known". Would love to see Argent definitely.

true static is not lesser known but still...... idk i think red star or damage would be really cool add's and i like argent to. they really do not have an energy projector so one of those including static or zatara or zantanna would fix that.

but yeah i mean red star, damage, static, and argent are the types that they are lacking right know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]