Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I WILL NEVER LOOSE HOPE. that the people at CN will get there heads out of there a**es and go back to the ways of the past.
    I'm not sure about your country, but in mine it is better than it was about 2 years ago (though 5 - 6 years ago was even better).

There is a higher chance that there will be a new cartoon station that will become better than CN, than it coming back to it's former glory.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not sure about your country, but in mine it is better than it was about 2 years ago (though 5 - 6 years ago was even better).

There is a higher chance that there will be a new cartoon station that will become better than CN, than it coming back to it's former glory.
    CN died with the second TOM on toonami. The third TOM wasn't that bad but it was the beginning of the end

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

once tom went all finding nemo looking that was the end. and its been like that for a while does any one remember back ing the day when you could turn on CN and noon and watch rurouni kenshin and gundams and DBZ and all the other great stuff. now if you turn it on a noon you find some poorly drawn half rate cartoon that then will run in to the ground in till they are forced to replace it with something just as crappy. But i think that young justice is a step in the right direction at least. they really need to get more comic shows going.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

speaking of the comic the joker's attack was a vision from a g-gnome that followed supper boy showing him what happened when the moutain hideout was discovered by the joker. also it shows us why superboy hates monkeys

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

so the joker was the one who found the hide out the first time. ok. if we see the joker in the main story i doubt its this soon i mean the joker is a bit much for them at this point you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he was using monkeys with exploding jet packs and took out half the league with them

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

OH that makes sense. but since we have a break let toss some ideas around shall we. Deathstroke (AKA Slade), could we see him? i mean would that be unoriginal since he was the main teen titans animated villain? but idk i think he could have a part some where?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

they showed aqua lad fighting black manta so they could end up fighting deathstroke. that also would increase the chances of seeing ravager

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    they showed aqua lad fighting black manta so they could end up fighting deathstroke. that also would increase the chances of seeing ravager
    and would increase the chance of seeing static LOL. and maybe red X if we see deathstroke ??? maybe if they call him slade and not death stroke ?idk im just stretching for red X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol i figured you were. the only reason they used his real name was because teen titans had a restriction bout using the word dead or death in the show

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN