Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

It probably helps that he's Flash's nephew so he'd know exactly what to do.

He is a scientific prodigy shenanigans aside, and its not to hard to believe he'd try to become a hero following in his uncle's footsteps. Wally's the incarnation of the Flash I have the most experience with so I'm glad to have him as a part of the series.

Despite the lack of Robin's word of the day I thought the latest episode was great. Consider me whelmed. Really fleshed out KF's character, and I like the love hate thing he has going with Artemis.

Didn't know much about Dr Fate except the few appearances he had in Justice League so it was nice to see what the character is all about this episode. If he was that powerful inside a host body completely averse to magic and I can only imagine how powerful he'd be in one which wholeheartedly believed in it. He needs to crossover into Fairy Tail.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Yeah when the experiment happened he was lucky enough for the lightning strike that made his uncle into The Flash; The Flash even dismissed it as a billion-to-one chance
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    the original story is wally was hanging out with barry's "friend" the flash and he asked how he got his powers. flash set up the chemistry set and was explaining it was a billion to one chance of lightening striking again and all of a sudden.......it happened again, thus creating kid flash. and the funny thing is he started out as just a mini flash before his costume got changed. and for the first few missions he still didn't know barry was really the flash

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    It probably helps that he's Flash's nephew so he'd know exactly what to do.

He is a scientific prodigy shenanigans aside, and its not to hard to believe he'd try to become a hero following in his uncle's footsteps. Wally's the incarnation of the Flash I have the most experience with so I'm glad to have him as a part of the series.

Despite the lack of Robin's word of the day I thought the latest episode was great. Consider me whelmed. Really fleshed out KF's character, and I like the love hate thing he has going with Artemis.

Didn't know much about Dr Fate except the few appearances he had in Justice League so it was nice to see what the character is all about this episode. If he was that powerful inside a host body completely averse to magic and I can only imagine how powerful he'd be in one which wholeheartedly believed in it. He needs to crossover into Fairy Tail.
    you nailed it lol but if none of you know yet no new episode next week :( there will be a new one the weak after that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    no x( the good stuff is more often on breaks then the crap ... why is it on break? another show or a special episode from another?

i think is that sports awards show CN is doing or something like that.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When i first heard about this team with Robin and Flash, i figured it would be a team of "sidekicks" that were known for later becoming different titled solo heroes (e.g. Nightwing and Flash).
    Obviousally this isn't the case since we know that Superboy and Miss Martian haven't changed, buuuut it would be cool if we got some of… those
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

here is episode 7 sorry its late i got busy
    part 1

part 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liked the possible Flash/ Artemis pairing, although I was kinda sad that he won't be getting his dream girl that can look + sound like anyone and read your thoughts.

Interesting that they used a lesser known JL character here but seemingly much older. Kinda sad that they actually only sent the kids for what was their former member and friend. Other than that though this episode did nothing for me. Surprised so many people liked this episode. Would give this episode 4/10. Nor did it do anything for the plot. That's what I hate about magic stories, especially magic in the DCU! They normally have to be self-contained stories that don't really go anywhere. Not only that but they never explained how and why those two villains decided to join forces. And To Top it off the magic seems ridiculously without rules or sense.

For those hoping for a 4-5 year series, I wouldn't hold that much hope for it. If you get that, they would probably be at most about 60 episodes(barely 3 season's worth). You can see what they did with JL, JLU, and TT and I'm guessing those shows did pretty decent in the ratings and viewers department. Like In Your Head said above it seems the better shows are almost always on break, thus with shorter seasons it seems. This especially seems to be true of Cartoon Network lately. It's like they forgot the name of their own network and what it should mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Liked the possible Flash/ Artemis pairing, although I was kinda sad that he won't be getting his dream girl that can look + sound like anyone and read your thoughts.

Interesting that they used a lesser known JL character here but seemingly much older. Kinda sad that they actually only sent the kids for what was their former member and friend. Other than that though this episode did nothing for me. Surprised so many people liked this episode. Would give this episode 4/10. Nor did it do anything for the plot. That's what I hate about magic stories, especially magic in the DCU! They normally have to be self-contained stories that don't really go anywhere. Not only that but they never explained how and why those two villains decided to join forces. And To Top it off the magic seems ridiculously without rules or sense.

For those hoping for a 4-5 year series, I wouldn't hold that much hope for it. If you get that, they would probably be at most about 60 episodes(barely 3 season's worth). You can see what they did with JL, JLU, and TT and I'm guessing those shows did pretty decent in the ratings and viewers department. Like In Your Head said above it seems the better shows are almost always on break, thus with shorter seasons it seems. This especially seems to be true of Cartoon Network lately. It's like they forgot the name of their own network and what it should mean.
    HUH? im sorry but what how can you say it does nothing to the plot? considering there trying to use relatives and not just side kicks for the team the fate helmet can have a large role in the plot. hawk mans son take the mantel of fate in the comics that is a real option here. and JL and JLU were basically 1 show and that went from 2001-2006 this show has a shot its a good show deep in plot. i have said all along this show should and need to be 1 hour in run time. but that is the only problem i have with the show.

but i can agree CN needs to get there heads out of there A**ES
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]